Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Iowa

Sbee

Maybe the best game we've played all year. Gave up some baskets early and then just clamped down on D, killed them on the glass too. Ward was excellent and so was the ball movement, not looking at the stats but I dont think we were great shooting from deep. The last two games we've really taken care of the basketball well. Also, great game for Goins, 3 assists from a triple double. Iowa made some shots after the outcome was decided, but great defensive performance

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I need a new Roku - mine keeps crapping out and I give up streaming these games in frustration. Like what I saw in the recap and stats now we just need to see them play a complete game against teams like Michigan. I'm not saying we need to beat those teams by 20+ but I'd like to see that level of play and a tight game rather than being taken out of their game, down double digits trying to fight back while the opponent dictates the flow.

I need a new Roku - mine keeps crapping out and I give up streaming these games in frustration. Like what I saw in the recap and stats now we just need to see them play a complete game against teams like Michigan. I'm not saying we need to beat those teams by 20+ but I'd like to see that level of play and a tight game rather than being taken out of their game, down double digits trying to fight back while the opponent dictates the flow.

If we can play a full game with only 8 turnovers we're not going to fall behind by double digits. Last two games are encouraging, 7 vs RU, 8 last night.

If we can play a full game with only 8 turnovers we're not going to fall behind by double digits. Last two games are encouraging, 7 vs RU, 8 last night.

agreed, but we also need to defend the perimeter. Seems like the games we shouldn't lose or games we should compete better but get blown out are not only riddled w/ turnovers but the opposition also seems to have season or career nights from 3.

Back