Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Is The C Word Allowed On DSF?

You mean like how waving at someone with an open palm is "Hello" here in the US but in those damn PC-culture-driven places like South Korea, Europe, Nigeria, Greece, Bulgaria, Latin America, India, Japan and Greece its considered an insult..?!

this is weak even for you.

Republitard posters: "We care about the quality on this message board... but liberals are afraid to engage in debate with us. we understand important concepts like #MAGA and #FAKENEWS, that make stocks go up and everybody get good jobs and uh the economy uh and stuff."

Also Republitard posters: "FUCK! .... SHIT! ... CUNT! YOUR ALL JUST STUPID CUNTS!!!1111 ELIZABETH WARREN AND HILLARY CLINTOR ARE CUNTS!"

Republitard posters: "We care about the quality on this message board... but liberals are afraid to engage in debate with us. we understand important concepts like #MAGA and #FAKENEWS, that make stocks go up and everybody get good jobs and uh the economy uh and stuff."

Also Republitard posters: "FUCK! .... SHIT! ... CUNT! YOUR ALL JUST STUPID CUNTS!!!1111 ELIZABETH WARREN AND HILLARY CLINTOR ARE CUNTS!"

dont exaggerate, you're the only person here who has been called a stupid little cunt and it was the in the spirit of Aussie meaning of the word (stupid is pretty much universal so there shouldnt be any need to clarify that part). Now get over yourself and stop making up bs or reframing arguments ya little cunt.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking of, but he went and called me a cunt now, and I'm really hurt.

Well he did live in Australia for a while, so maybe consider it a compliment.

Edit: Ha, didn't read to the end of the thread. I was right!

Also, I honestly can't believe you guys are still going at it like this.

Last edited:
Well he did live in Australia for a while, so maybe consider it a compliment.

Edit: Ha, didn't read to the end of the thread. I was right!

Also, I honestly can't believe you guys are still going at it like this.

Oh, you're still around?

I thought you only read and post on your fancy, highbrow, pay-for-access sports message boards...

Oh, you're still around?

I thought you only read and post on your fancy, highbrow, pay-for-access sports message boards...

Not really. It's probably been over a year since I've hit old dsf up. Just stopped in to see if there was anything going on between the msu-um factions. Not surprised there isn't, neither side has much to talk about.

I've tamed my internet addiction pretty good. I do pay for the athletic and the atlantic for the convenience and quality, but for the most part I just read an article or two a day and that's it. I miss out on some of the funny personalities here, but I'm too big of a sucker for the internet argument and end up wasting too much time.

Not really. It's probably been over a year since I've hit old dsf up. Just stopped in to see if there was anything going on between the msu-um factions. Not surprised there isn't, neither side has much to talk about.

I've tamed my internet addiction pretty good. I do pay for the athletic and the atlantic for the convenience and quality, but for the most part I just read an article or two a day and that's it. I miss out on some of the funny personalities here, but I'm too big of a sucker for the internet argument and end up wasting too much time.

Huh, cured addiction pretty good, eh?

Did you ever read/see The Iceman Cometh?

This post kinda reminds me of that.

Next are you gonna confess you did something really heinous, are going to jail forever, and actually just came by to say goodbye to everyone one last time?

Huh, cured addiction pretty good, eh?

Did you ever read/see The Iceman Cometh?

This post kinda reminds me of that.

Next are you gonna confess you did something really heinous, are going to jail forever, and actually just came by to say goodbye to everyone one last time?

Well, I certainly haven't cheated on and murdered my wife, if that's what you're getting at.

Well, I certainly haven't cheated on and murdered my wife, if that's what you're getting at.

Well, no, but was thinking maybe you ran over a guy on your way to a Radiohead show and were gonna turn yourself in.

A man of culture I see. :cheers:

Last edited:
Back