Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Is there anything good on tv tonight?

jever4321

Thursday night... Nothing's on...

Maybe I'll just catch up on an "Impract Jokers" marathon...

;-D

I think my wife needs the TV tonight to catch a House Hunters International mini-marathon.

I'm a tennis junky so I'll be all over the US Open until the game starts, and will flip back at halftime.

I'm a tennis junky so I'll be all over the US Open until the game starts, and will flip back at halftime.

Any chance Fed can go out on top or is Djokovic too good?

Also good luck to Michigan tonight. This has been the longest off season for me, finally it's back!!

I've haven't seen a better return of serve since Agassi. Honestly nothing gets past Novak. The dude he was playing last night was killing these serves, and he got everything back in.

It's so strange, because in his first couple years, he was a total clown. He retired from matches like 2 minutes in and didn't take it serious. Never thought he'd be as good as he's turned out.

I watched the first couple games of last nights match before heading to sleep. The guy was hitting serves in the low to mid 130s which is crazy. Novak seems to have peaked at the right time, Fed is not what he once was and Nadal seems to be injured every year. I still hope Federer can get one more before he retires. He's a class act.

Women's tennis is a complete joke, I think Serena could play into her 40s and still dominate. She's just too good.

Federer is actually improving as he gets older. A lot of people wrote him off 3,4 years ago, and he's just as good as he ever was.

The way Nadal plays just ruins his body. Every point is a 7-10 shot grindfest.

Back