Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Is this season over?

Actually, the Cowboys had three more penalties than Detroit.

Only you can try and make excuses for a 21-point ass whooping.

Actually, the Cowboys had three more penalties than Detroit.

Only you can try and make excuses for a 21-point ass whooping.

Cowboys had pre-snap penalties (AND ALL OF THEM WERE ACTUAL PENALTIES). Detroit was called for bullshit DPI and def holding. Cowboys should have had many more penalties.

But nice try.

The one Cowboys holding call was negated by a made up def holding call which they didn't even name the Lions player. Then Bryant ruined Bademosi's face mask and Bademosi was called with DPI. Such horseshit

Last edited:
21 point loss dude. Give it the fuck up. The Lions got embarrassed in the 2nd half. You are the only dude in the whole fucking world that would try and make excuses for what you saw last night.

Anyone who watched that game from start to finish and come up with the conclusion that "The Lions got screwed" really need to take a deep breath.

21 point loss dude. Give it the fuck up. The Lions got embarrassed in the 2nd half. You are the only dude in the whole fucking world that would try and make excuses for what you saw last night.

Anyone who watched that game from start to finish and come up with the conclusion that "The Lions got screwed" really need to take a deep breath.

The Lions lost to Cowboys and refs

But guess what. The season is far from fucking over. Get your doom and gloom bullshit out of here. Lions are most probable to beat the Packers. They also can back into the playoffs and then get healthy (Slay, Swanson and Riddick) and hot.

Without Slay, there is no chance we beat GB. That's how terrible our depth at corner is. This wasnt meant to be a playoff team in Quins first year. He's probably ecstatic that we've got a chance at the division week 17, we should be too.

Anash must not be too hurt if our dumbass coaches are leaving him in the game down 3 touchdowns with 2 minutes left.

Anash must not be too hurt if our dumbass coaches are leaving him in the game down 3 touchdowns with 2 minutes left.

Ansah played only 63% of the snaps. He missed a few series due to injuries. This nagging shoulder and ankle keep bothering him. Levy played 58%. He's still not fully there. He should be 100% of snaps. Slay missed the entire game.

Stafford has a hurt fucking throwing hand. Anywhere else it's good but he fucking hit hands with Floyd and it ruins a hot team.

Last edited:
The Lions lost last night because they were unable to make adjustments to counter the adjustments made by the cowboys, nothing new really, the Lion coaches have been slower to make adjustments to adjustments all year.

Need a couple of bigger WR's, a better running game and a better pass rush get these things for next year an i'm optimistic

Ansah played only 63% of the snaps. He missed a few series due to injuries. This nagging shoulder and ankle keep bothering him.

Then why is he still in the game for meaningless snaps? Might it be our coaches are a bunch of idiots.

Then why is he still in the game for meaningless snaps? Might it be our coaches are a bunch of idiots.

He got treatment and got back out there. He missed series. He should be playing 80-90% of the snaps but he is not due to injury. Neither is Levy. and Slay is out.

He got treatment and got back out there. He missed series. He should be playing 80-90% of the snaps but he is not due to injury. Neither is Levy. and Slay is out.

Levy is a nobody, guy doesn't impact games.

Go Lions !!! Hopefully we can win verses the Packers and take the division title for the first time since 1993!!!!!!

He was in at the end of the game, which proves this coaching staff is clueless. Just like Stafford still playing on the last drive. If he missed time earlier then it proves how dumb the coaches are by playing him when the game is out of reach.

Last edited:
I give us 0 chance to beat GB. Our only chance is the Giants winning.

1) We back our way into the playoffs losing out....then lose in the 1st rd

or

2) Giants rest everyone and we go home with a better draft pick.

Honestly have 0 hope for this team this year....lose next week or in 2 weeks.....whatever. 1-5 vs +.500 teams....your not a contender.

Our savior Quinn kept the likes of Bademosi and Asa Jackson over Johnathon Banks with this shuffle the bottom 5 of the roster every week. Bad job by him completely decimating our already depleted secondary. Asa Jackson should be working at a car wash.....not on a football field. Hes never even within 10 yards of the guy hes covering. LMAO....not even when a slow white dude runs a 3 yard out.....hes STILL 10 yards away! Its fucking amazing.

Lawson and Bademosi should just wear a yellow flag strapped to their jerseys. Theyre terrible.

Faith? Hope? You had none to begin with lol. Stfu

As for putting it on Quinn because of Bademosi, Jackson or Banks is fkn weak. They're all garbage. Try again

Okay troll, here's what I saw last night. And the board is welcome to disagree with me at any point:

-An all-pro rookie RB that made our defense look like a joke. At times, I honestly got the feeling he was f'ing around with them.
-An offensive line that gave Dak all day to work with.
-A QB that was so beyond his years with decision making.
-Play calling that was creative and our coordinator looked clueless trying to figure it out.
-Cowboy WRs that honestly had 10 yards between them and the nearest defender.
-A Lions' offensive line that gave our QB about 2 seconds to make a decision.

How's that for size?

Okay troll, here's what I saw last night. And the board is welcome to disagree with me at any point:

-An all-pro rookie RB that made our defense look like a joke. At times, I honestly got the feeling he was f'ing around with them.
-Play calling that was creative and our coordinator looked clueless trying to figure it out.

How's that for size?

This is what having a great O line does for a team, the Lions new leadership gets it and is heading in the right direction. maybe next year..

Hopefully the Asa Jackson experiment is over, bring back the rookie that won a roster spot from the get go.

Last edited:

How's that for size?

Good post. The Lions second half collapse should be eye opening for the Lions as a whole. Hopefully they turn this into a positive showing next week, I just don't see it happening though. Its got nothing to do with not having faith in this club, just calling it like I see it. Our qb got injured, he's taken a step back mentally and physically, and at this point he's just not going to win a shootout at this point. Our roster isn't built for it even if Stafford was 100%

Caldwell on why they went away from Zenner in the second half. Caldwell "Cuz we have an offense that adjusts to what we're seeing". Could've fooled me

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ond-half?akapp=mobile&akview=phone&akvideo=on

I wonder if they were watching the same game we were?

It seems the only adjustments we made were to go away from what was working. I know adjustments have to be made. The exact same things won't all work every time but why abandon ZZ when he was playing well.

Caldwell is the worse in game manager I've seen as a head coach for the Lions. And yes I'm including Marty and Rod.

Last edited:
And if he loses to the Packers and this team misses the playoffs, he should be fired 30 minutes after the game is over.

Back