Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Is this season over?

Stafford 112 rating at Lambeau earlier with Marvin Jones going off
Lions at home
Lions run game did well in 2 of last 3
Lions defense held opponent to 20 or less 8 of last 9
Ansah starting to sack people

Lions should win this game.

Lions at home

The Packers are without a doubt the hotter team going into this weekends match up.

The Lions are the more talented team. Detroit had a five game winning streak too. Then they lost on the road. Green Bay is going on the road against a very good Detroit team.

Seattle and Houston suck on the road. Eagles and Vikings are mess. Bears are very injured.

Detroit is the best team Green Bay will face in a long time.

Last edited:
The Packers are without a doubt the hotter team going into this weekends match up.

Are people allowed to say that they haven't played squat in the last month though? Of course not....its the Packers.

Are people allowed to say that they haven't played squat in the last month though? Of course not....its the Packers.

Green Bay hasn't played squat. Houston and Seattle are garbage teams away from their home turf.

And even if Detroit loses, Washington could lose. And Detroit is a very dangerous 6th seed then. Detroit could make a run as the 6th seed or 3rd/4th seed.

And even if Detroit loses, Washington could lose. And Detroit is a very dangerous 6th seed then. Detroit could make a run as the 6th seed or 3rd/4th seed.

Washington could lose but I heard on ESPN radio that NYG are likely to bench a bunch of their starters.

I hope Washington wins, I don't want the Lions to back door their way into a road trip only to lose again. I want them to get their first Div title in 23 god damn years and home playoff game God damit! This will be the biggest game in 23 years and IMO set the tone for the next decade for this franchise. Beat the damn packers or wallow in another decade of miserable lion fan fucks. That's right we Lion fans are one bunch of miserable fucks, you earned it fords!

Last edited:
I hope Washington wins, I don't want the Lions to back door their way into a road trip only to lose again. I want them to get their first Div title in 23 god damn years and home playoff game God damit! This will be the biggest game in 23 years and IMO set the tone for the next decade for this franchise. Beat the damn packers or wallow in another decade of miserable lion fan fucks. That's right we Lion fans are one bunch of miserable fucks, you earned it fords!

Just get in.
Obviously winning the division and having a home playoff game would be huge and better, but I want Washington to lose.

They beat the Texans and SeaHawks, both of which are playoff teams.

Lol. The Texans are no good and the Seahawks are an enigma. You can actually call them shit when they're on the road. Try again. The Texans?!?! Woooooooooo!!

Lions at home

We were down 31-3 in the 2ND qtr,..that was a Stat-ford day

Why? Because it forces the Lions to win?

It is not fair in a 16 game season. One team gets a layup

Lions beat the skins. They should be done even at 9-6-1. Lions 9-7 should be better due to head to head.

It is not fair in a 16 game season. One team gets a layup

Lions beat the skins. They should be done even at 9-6-1. Lions 9-7 should be better due to head to head.

That's not how it works though LKP, they only have 6 loses not 7. if anything they should make them play until there is a winner, like in the playoffs. fk ties!

now ive learned that missing Abdullah is worse than losing peterson.

I should be banned for telling everyone the real truth....asa jackson and Bademosi suck ass and Arod is going to have a fucking field day.

A 9-7 record is better than a 9-6-1 record because of head to head lmao.

LKP brain should be studied for CTE.

That is all....

Funny how quiet it was and now Brewer, hughes and tomdalton have things to say. Such fucking trolls.

The Lions WILL WIN on Sunday. And you will shut your faces for a year.

Ofcourse we have things to say....its a fucking message board and we just got our asses handed to us on national television while attempting to make the playoffs. Stafford is playing like shit, and we have the likes of Asa Jackson and Bademosi STARTING for us. Yes....starting....not at middle kick off guy....like actually on defense lmao. Corner is the technical term for it....but i dont really know what the fuck to call it when i watch them do it.

Asa Jackson runs around like a fucking nimrod ....like not even with his receiver...just runs around randomly then when his guy catches the ball he just looks around from side to side like he was looking for safety help on a 3 yard out lmao. hes also quite wildly known for making guest appearances on the screen during big plays.....he likes to come flying in out of control diving at people legs but completely whiffing. See any highlight from the other team....there Asa Jackson diving at nothing and completely missing.

Jonathan Bademosi doesnt know what position hes playing.....hes too busy with his head up the receivers ass literally raping them while the ball is in the air. Every play. Oh shit im beat....gotta grab the fuck outa my guy. Shit...beat again...grab him. Grab grab grab...dont have time to lookie....im too busy playing grab ass. The best is when he "forces" 1 incompletion per half cause the qb throws it innaccurate and gets all hard like he did something.

This team blows....1-5 vs +.500 teams. 8 comeback 4th quarter wins. One of the easiest schedules in the league. You could say its the worst 9-6 division leader in week 16 of all time.

Last edited:
All starters back for week 17 and we handle business

now ive learned that missing Abdullah is worse than losing peterson.

I should be banned for telling everyone the real truth....asa jackson and Bademosi suck ass and Arod is going to have a fucking field day.

A 9-7 record is better than a 9-6-1 record because of head to head lmao.

LKP brain should be studied for CTE.

That is all....

Lol.

Back