Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Isiah Bell

Anytime there's a story about a Jr leaving the team, and the pic of him is his high school team.

I don't think its a big deal.

TheVictors03 said:
you're a fucking moron.

By addressing him, you lowered yourself to his level. You are now officially as retarded as M&B09, using Red's logic.

Here's how it works: Krugman writes a blog post (one of the 100's he makes per year) intended to refute the comments of a Fox News commentator. Therefore Krugman = Glenn Beck, and accordingly can be considered a hack, loser, blowhard, degenerate, etc. You might think a guy with a BA from Yale and a PhD from MIT, who holds professorships at Princeton and the LSE, and won a Nobel prize in his profession has more to offer than a high-school drop out radio shock jock, BUT NOOOOOO... you would be wrong, according to Red.

Victors directs a board post toward a M&B09 comment? Victor is now = M&B09, and accordingly can be ignored, since everything he says from now on is equally retarded to an M&B09 post. Next I expect to hear about the Honda Civic he bought, and how he won't be watching any tourney games after 9 PM, because he gets too tired.

See?

I just made a joke in reference to the other Bell thread and DR's back and forth. perhaps tsmith is smiting me on the political board! heh

DR said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Has left the program. One more scholarship is now open.

Who the fuck is Isiah Bell?

The love child of:
report-isiah-thomas.jpg

AND
Patti-Labelle.jpg

MichChamp02 said:
TheVictors03 said:
you're a fucking moron.

By addressing him, you lowered yourself to his level. You are now officially as retarded as M&B09, using Red's logic.

Here's how it works: Krugman writes a blog post (one of the 100's he makes per year) intended to refute the comments of a Fox News commentator. Therefore Krugman = Glenn Beck, and accordingly can be considered a hack, loser, blowhard, degenerate, etc. You might think a guy with a BA from Yale and a PhD from MIT, who holds professorships at Princeton and the LSE, and won a Nobel prize in his profession has more to offer than a high-school drop out radio shock jock, BUT NOOOOOO... you would be wrong, according to Red.

Victors directs a board post toward a M&B09 comment? Victor is now = M&B09, and accordingly can be ignored, since everything he says from now on is equally retarded to an M&B09 post. Next I expect to hear about the Honda Civic he bought, and how he won't be watching any tourney games after 9 PM, because he gets too tired.

See?

No he can watch tourney games after 9 but he much complain about it and or watch them from bed.

MAIZEandBLUE09 said:
No he can watch tourney games after 9 but he much complain about it and or watch them from bed.

what language did you type that in?

Back