Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

It really is kind of pathetic

What's even cooler than Sparty topping the list of obsessive rival is that Michigan is on the list of obsessed with rival twice.

It's no wonder Wolverines are so arrogant.

I don't care that a fanbase might get obsessed with their rival. I just don't like the number of them that seem to want Michigan to stay 2008-bad forever.

OSU fans enjoyed it for a bit, but eventually they wanted "old Michigan" back.

I don't care that a fanbase might get obsessed with their rival. I just don't like the number of them that seem to want Michigan to stay 2008-bad forever.

OSU fans enjoyed it for a bit, but eventually they wanted "old Michigan" back.

Well, the OSU inferiority complex pretty much pertains to academics, not both academics and football.

Whatever, I'd rather be in their spot than Michigan in the last decade. They've actually won shit, our fan base just talks about 1997.

I suppose so. But these are the articles that gives our fan base fuel. Michigan's done everything except beat their rivals. Has to change.

Back