Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

It?s been a while

jever4321

Hey everyone! Long time no see! Can?t wait to see the boys take the field tonight. Go Blue!

We're all coming out of the woodwork this year.

I thought this post was going to say, "it's been a while.....since we've had a QB that doesn't dance in a pocket"

Last edited:

I thought this post was going to say, "it's been a while.....since we've had a QB that doesn't dance in a pocket"

Ha! What?s up brothaa? I made the post before the game 😂 I?m excited for you the team this year! Guzzling down the maize & blue koolaid 😂

It was very refreshing to not watch Shea try to turn every play into sandlot football because he couldn't read a zone or get past his first progression.

It was very refreshing to not watch Shea try to turn every play into sandlot football because he couldn't read a zone or get past his first progression.

I think Milton's height helps.

But yes, I agree. That was a painful start to the season last year.

To be fair, he did improve... and was solid down the stretch.

We forget too... we DID kick the fuck out of ND, 45-14 or something. that was a fun night... back when things were still normal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Milton's height helps.

But yes, I agree. That was a painful start to the season last year.

To be fair, he did improve... and was solid down the stretch.

We forget too... we DID kick the fuck out of ND, 45-14 or something. that was a fun night... back when things were still normal.

It was great! Shea didn't have to do much that night. We ran the ball 57 times and Shea only attempted 12 passes.

Back