Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

It?s Official: OC Shemar Moore eh Sherrone Moore to Replace Harbaugh

tinselwolverine

It makes sense. He did a good job filling in at the end of the season.

Last edited:
Oh my bad. It?s Sherrone Moore. Shemar Moore is the action TV star.

In real life, my guess is Sherrone would kick Shemar?s ass.

Man, I hope this works out. It was the right thing to do to keep the culture in place. I hope that a staff of greatness can stay mostly intact. Hopefully this goes the way of Moeller and Carr........constant beatings of OSU.

Last edited:
Yeah, I like Moore, but this doesn't feel very good. Not sure if there will be a press conference. Looks like they just issued a statement.

Given the kind of culture Harbaugh established at Michigan, I'd say this move makes a lot of sense. I'm sure Harbaugh has his blessing too.

Keep the pipeline of coaches from Jim and John and this team will still hum with a couple losses here and there. No less than 10 wins a season and a Big10 Championship here and there(because of the loaded field) and its a success. My feelings only.

So fucking pumped about this. I can't wait to see how this program recruits when they don't have a head coach that is more concerned with the NFL than Michigan.

I hope Moore is ready to take on a program the size of Michigan. It's one thing to step in and win some games, completely different to run the program. I'm not as excited as I was when Harbaugh came to the program. But I am willing to give Coach Moore a chance to prove himself. I never want to see this program go through another Rich Rod and Brady Hoke era.

I guess I don't get why Moore would get the job over Minter. Wasn't the defense what overwhelmingly carried this team? Seems like Minter is much more valuable to keep around than Moore. IMO

what did Harbaugh say about Ryan Day...something about "some people being born on third base and act like they've hit a triple" :lmao:

I guess I don't get why Moore would get the job over Minter. Wasn't the defense what overwhelmingly carried this team? Seems like Minter is much more valuable to keep around than Moore. IMO

Minter is expected to go with Harbaugh to the Chargers and be the DC there.

what did Harbaugh say about Ryan Day...something about "some people being born on third base and act like they've hit a triple" :lmao:

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Day was with OSU for barely 2 seasons when he got the job. Moore has been with the program for 6 years and helped build the culture and recruit the players that went into this 3 year run. Not remotely the same. Not even close. Day acted like he had been there the whole time OSU was beating Michigan. His arrogance earned him the moniker.

Multiple sources have confirmed that Herbert informed the team during a Monday morning lift session that he intends to depart the program and follow Harbaugh to Los Angeles.

Herbert was considered a crucial piece to the Wolverines? success and had been complimented by players and coaches alike.

So far, Harbaugh is planning to take Jesse Minter and Jay Harbaugh from the staff as well.

Back