Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jake Ryan out for the season.....

Terrible news. Kid is a stud, hope he comes back 100% and leaves early for the NFL.

Damn I hope he makes a quick recovery. I Hate to hear it for the team but even worse for him. He is a great kid and an amazing player.

"Out indefinitely" is the exact term used by the team ...not "out for the year" -- just sayin'

Sparty fans are staying classy. I have already gotten 3 texts or messages from some of them celebrating or saying something about well they know know what excuse we will lose when we lose.....

Not too far down the road Sparty beating M will be back to a once in four tries pattern ...Jake or no Jake

Sparty fans are staying classy. I have already gotten 3 texts or messages from some of them celebrating or saying something about well they know know what excuse we will lose when we lose.....

And what will they do when we blow them out by 14+ points?

Way to not be an excuse maker.

This may be a blessing in disguise. When starters go down, the other guys vying for the spot turn into rabid dogs. They get reps they wouldnt normally get and the team gets people who understand the position better then they would have with minimal reps. At the end of the day, when Ryan gets back, we will have people to plug in there(and not miss a beat, hopefully), when he needs a breather.

This may be a blessing in disguise. When starters go down, the other guys vying for the spot turn into Rabid dogs. They get reps they wouldnt normally get and the team gets people who understand the position better then they would have with minimal reps. At the end of the day, when Ryan gets back, we will have people to plug in there(and not miss a beat, hopefully), when he needs a breather.

nice name drop there!

Back