Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jakub Vrana Treaded to Blues

They're paying half his salary so not much of one. I just think he got in Yzerman's dog house.

Trades with the Blues have not worked out in the past.

Sunny to the Wild for a 4th so good deal there. I guess when Yzerman sells he really sells.

Walman and Husso seem pretty good. I will have to check what they have got for the draft picks.
Husso for a 3rd. We got Wallman with Sonny and a 2nd, '23, for Leddy and Luke Wikowski - both wins.

Last edited:
Admittedly my recollection goes back to the 70s and 80s. The Unger and Oates fiascos. Not at all up to speed on recent trades with St. Louis.

Admittedly my recollection goes back to the 70s and 80s. The Unger and Oates fiascos. Not at all up to speed on recent trades with St. Louis.
That's 40-45 years ago. Let it go..

Back