Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jamo is back!

As a result of gambling policy changes, Titans? OT Nick Petit-Frere and Lions? WR Jameson Williams will be reinstated effective on Monday. They each had served four game suspensions for violations of the league?s gambling policy.

New policy suspends players for 2 games for betting on NFL games at a NFL workplace, for the first offense

I mean I'm glad he's back... but how lions is it that they change the rule to 2 games AFTER our guy has been out 4 lmao.

I mean I'm glad he's back... but how lions is it that they change the rule to 2 games AFTER our guy has been out 4 lmao.

Next up should be end-of-quarter buzzers, like they have in pretty much every other timed sport.

I don't see how jamo fits in this offense. Maybe the 1 - 2 gimmick plays a game and 2-3 targets. I just think ben is comfortable with what they've been doing on O. Heavy dose of Run, st Brown and laporta.

Jamo doesnt have to be the chain mover. Hit the big plays. Now we have him and Kalif to do that. And josh can too. Laporta. Gibbs. And st brown. Love this offense

Pedal to the metal and beat other teams in many ways

So what's the outlook for this next game for him? Is he going to be full go or again "eased" into the mix. If he's healthy, I'd say it's sink or swim time for him. If he can't get on the field over Raymond and Jones to be at least number 3 wr behind St Brown and Reynolds I'll be highly disappointed

I don't see how jamo fits in this offense. Maybe the 1 - 2 gimmick plays a game and 2-3 targets. I just think ben is comfortable with what they've been doing on O. Heavy dose of Run, st Brown and laporta.

I feel you but on the flip side, he's going to take snaps from Marvin. So....

Reactions: 503
So what's the outlook for this next game for him? Is he going to be full go or again "eased" into the mix. If he's healthy, I'd say it's sink or swim time for him. If he can't get on the field over Raymond and Jones to be at least number 3 wr behind St Brown and Reynolds I'll be highly disappointed

Put him in the #12 pick from Alabama that is seldomly used category... that'd be my guess.

I know this probably won't be a popular opinion, but I thought his debut was a solid one.

His presence on the field helps this offense....even when he doesn't get the ball. Teams have to have a plan for his speed and it opens up the field. It did yesterday.

He dropped a hard thrown slant, which is bad. Other than that, his only two targets were WR screens....one of which he got tackled immediately after catching the ball. Not great. He blocked really well on a number of occasions.....so he is out there working.....which is good.

I'm telling you that a JMo, Reynolds, Amon Ra trio could be top 3 in the NFL. Add in LaPorta and Gibbs......and it gets scary. Need to gel over the next 7-8 games and then hit high gear in December and the playoffs.

I know this probably won't be a popular opinion, but I thought his debut was a solid one.

His presence on the field helps this offense....even when he doesn't get the ball. Teams have to have a plan for his speed and it opens up the field. It did yesterday.

He dropped a hard thrown slant, which is bad. Other than that, his only two targets were WR screens....one of which he got tackled immediately after catching the ball. Not great. He blocked really well on a number of occasions.....so he is out there working.....which is good.

I'm telling you that a JMo, Reynolds, Amon Ra trio could be top 3 in the NFL. Add in LaPorta and Gibbs......and it gets scary. Need to gel over the next 7-8 games and then hit high gear in December and the playoffs.

Not sure why. I thought he played well also. His down field blocking was fabulous. Only negative was his drop. I worry because it appears to me on that play he heard the footsteps of the linebacker or safety and the drop was because he was about to get lit up. He looks so small to me. I don?t want him to get hit either. He should get a decent grade.

On one of the those screens, MJJ was either out of position or reacted too slowly and missed the block. I don?t fault Jamo too much for that one.

I just want a chance to see all the skill players play together. Having to cover Amon-Ra, Jamo, LaPorta, and Gibbs, while Goff has time to throw, sounds like a nightmare for opposing defenses?I want to see it in action.

Back