Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jason Fox in a walking boot & Crutches

nice. can't wait to see stafford rolling around on the ground in agony again. ugh.

as I said when the announcement came out he left the field and some dude on the MLIVE Board caled it a minor ding...

it sounded alot more serious when Schwartz came out and said the words "time off"...right away he knew it was no joke.

well let's just hope that backus will be ready for the regular season. hell i'm even worried about the preseason. better limit staff's reps when backus isn't in

Any lt on the trade market? Im not worried about these guys except for backus.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Any lt on the trade market? Im not worried about these guys except for backus.

Shawn Andrews is still out there.....not elite but decent

Hilliard was a nice surprise last year so I was less concerned with Gos getting back ASAP, I figured Hilliard would fill in and be serviceable but damn that left tackle spot is hurting. Tampa Bay's defensive ends currently on the roster combined for a total of 4 sacks last season, but in week 2 Tamba Hali comes to town. That combined with ? and ? playing LT and RT is scary...

kgdetroit said:
Hilliard was a nice surprise last year so I was less concerned with Gos getting back ASAP, I figured Hilliard would fill in and be serviceable but damn that left tackle spot is hurting. Tampa Bay's defensive ends currently on the roster combined for a total of 4 sacks last season, but in week 2 Tamba Hali comes to town. That combined with ? and ? playing LT and RT is scary...

Bowers and Clayborn week 1 , Tamba week 2 , Jared Allen week 3.

giddy up

Bowers might pose some problems. I wasn't too impressed with Clayborn at Iowa last season, I don't think he'll have much impact in his first NFL game. Like Danny said, its Hali that I'm worried about. He could take over that game and wreak total havoc.

Rosenhaus needs to get Gaither to pass the medical and come to Detroit on a cheap one year contract.

Let me guess, Stafford is gonna injure his foot during a pre-season game.

Romneybot said:
Let me guess, Stafford is gonna injure his foot during a pre-season game.

cant we keep the red jersey on Stafford during the preseason games? Someone slide that into the new CBA!

Well....I guess we will upgrade that oline next year huh fellas.

Back