Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jason Jones out for season

lgolfer

http://bit.ly/1afJShz

It's too bad, since he had played pretty well. But I'm excited to see what Devin Taylor can do with this opportunity!

Last edited:
again I have to question our team doctors. First Bush is injured with what looks to be a hyperextended knee which can easily tear ligaments....we put him back in the game. Jones has been battling a knee injury for weeks and hasn't practiced because of it. We play him in a game and he blows out his knee. Are these guys retarded?....what, did they take a 6 mo online course to get their doctorate?

again I have to question our team doctors. First Bush is injured with what looks to be a hyperextended knee which can easily tear ligaments....we put him back in the game. Jones has been battling a knee injury for weeks and hasn't practiced because of it. We play him in a game and he blows out his knee. Are these guys retarded?....what, did they take a 6 mo online course to get their doctorate?

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Lions staff and team doctors use one of these.

Use_The_Magic_8_Ball_And_Have_Fun.jpg

Last edited:
Back