Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jefferson Enters Transfer Portal

was this dude also a beast, like the other guy who just transferred?

This transfer portal has really changed college football. I think it will only get worse.

Just wait until players get to sell their likeness. There will be players transferring for $$

“You can always transfer if things don’t work out” ... the new close line.

Kids these days, I tell ya...

My mantra with kids (and I work with a lot of them in a volunteer capacity) is to be interested, not interesting. No one wants to hear my war stories and I don?t want to tell them.

As for the ?transfer portal? I support it, actually. But I think anyone needs to give themselves a full year before deciding to move on.

Nah. Our genius coach will decide to run some more wildcat! 2008 here we come!!!

maybe they'll put an ad in the State News. "Tailback wanted for bulk of 2nd quarter carries and other situations where we kill momentum by giving the starter unneeded rest. Open tryouts this week, must be available to start immediately (not start the game, but the 2nd quarter at least, regardless of how well the starter is doing). Special consideration will be given for those who can also kick field goals."

Last edited:
WR Cam Chambers enters the transfer portal leaving Naquan Jones as the only recruit of note feom the 2016 class. Cam is the 5th player to enter the portal since the beginning of this season.

He was a four star that can't get meaningful time on a receiving corps that leads the nation in drops. That's a pretty big let down.

WR Cam Chambers enters the transfer portal. He is the 5th Spartan to do so since the beginning of the season.

Chambers was a 4 star recruit who could barely get any playing time on a corps of receivers that leads the nation in drops. i guess you could say he has been a disappointment.

His departure leaves Naquan Jones as the last of nine 4 star recruits from the 2016 class that was ranked 17th in the nation. Only 8 of the 20 kids from the that class are still on the roster.

Last edited:
TE Noah Davis also entered the portal. Man that 2016 class went from being our highest ranked class ever to our worst actual class.

Dantonio seems to do better with the 2-3 star guys that buy in and will run through a wall for the program than these higher ranked kids that think their spots should be just given to them.

Back