Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jerome Harrison in Lions Facility this morning

Lions have reportedly signed Jerome Harrison and Mike Bell, they released FB Preston Dial and CB Maurice Leggett.

Quality signings. I'm sure there will be some revised win totals as well this morning from those that thought the loss of Leshoure spelled the end of the season. Now cross your fingers the Oline gets healthy.

I am more excited about Mike Bell. He is a bigger back that with help with the loss of Leshoure. Jerome will compete for Maurice's spot.

Harrison seems to have a great average per carry (4.6). Any idea why he only had 315 touches in his career?

I love waking up to NFL network on my tv with the ticker reading that we had signed these 2 guys.... pretty excited that we got both of the rb's i wanted to sin after leshoure went down...

Yea two nice pickups today that were completely necessary. Lets see if they can help.

By moving swiftly and with such a Large move this message said to me "We mean business THIS year"...

I like it.

I like it A lot.

sunnydlitex123 said:
By moving swiftly and with such a Large move this message said to me "We mean business THIS year"...

I like it.

I like it A lot.

Is it safe to say we are back up to 9-7 Sunny? Man you're like the terror threat level. Orange, no Red, Yellow???

cheeno said:
sunnydlitex123 said:

I like it.

I like it A lot.

Is it safe to say we are back up to 9-7 Sunny? Man you're like the terror threat level. Orange, no Red, Yellow???

LOL

Have you settled on a prediction yet or are you still holding onto you prediction like you are your virginity?

sunnydlitex123 said:
cheeno said:

LOL

Have you settled on a prediction yet or are you still holding onto you prediction like you are your virginity?

That's no fair you know I'm a disciple of the Church of Tebow...I thought religion was off limits on this board?

You have to admit your predictions have been more useless than pedals on a wheelchair.

cheeno said:
sunnydlitex123 said:
LOL

That's no fair you know I'm a disciple of the Church of Tebow...I thought religion was off limits on this board?

You have to admit your predictions have been more useless than pedals on a wheelchair.

Perhaps...

So...

Tell me some more about our OL... I need to hear some useful stuff on this board.

It was nice to wake up today and NOT see anyone going on the IR today... whew.

Back