Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jerry Tarkanian dead

SpartyNash

RIP Tark the Shark, 2 legends now have passed away in the last 4 days. He was 84 and in the ICU recently.

Tark was a little before my time, but I have seen a few documentaries on him and his UNLV teams and read his autobiography, great read and a great coach. Those UNLV teams of his were unreal, the 1991 team is the best of all time to not win it all.

We lived in Vegas from 87-04 and I had a chance to meet JT at a local bar right across from the university one night... He was very cool and very nice... That Amoeba zone was something with those athletes they had..

Back