Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jets 5 Red Wings 3 Final

4our defense is really struggling in the third..

Detroit is so bad in getting it out of our own zone it's not even funny.

Smith why did you ice it ?

Twice . Just lazy.

Last edited:
Just absolute garbage in our own zone. It's like we get wore down or something because we look so darn slow.

Just like that hot garbage defense gives up the lead because we are so shitty. Our defense is so bad.. I bet young Edmonton skates circles around us Sunday.

Last edited:
Nice job wings 3 goals in the third period... just awful. Idiot defense pinching in a tie game late. This team is coached so bad it's not even funny losing to another shitty team under .500.

Last edited:
Four goals in the third peroid .. Way to blow the 6-2 start jeff. Powe play is garbage . Defense is garbage . Wings look out of shape in the third getting beat to just about every puck.

Last edited:
This team is the epitome of mediocrity, it's very disappointing how it's been the same old story every year going on 6 seasons now. This defense is simply atrocious and the team is littered with awful contracts, I don't see this drought of sub-par hockey ending anytime soon. Ken Holland really needs to GTFO.

This team is the epitome of mediocrity, it's very disappointing how it's been the same old story every year going on 6 seasons now. This defense is simply atrocious and the team is littered with awful contracts, I don't see this drought of sub-par hockey ending anytime soon. Ken Holland really needs to GTFO.

Yup I agree . Now watch them Rip off 6 in a row again lol. The seem so darn slow..

Back