Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jets fired their scouts?

Maybe they were talking back? Saying stuff like, "that was a stupid pick", or "your a fuckin millen for taking that player".

Last edited:
I swear I was watching ESPN today and they were debating if Seattle or the Jets had the best 2015 draft.

In a related note Shack Harris "retired". I believe in this draft!

Just really seems like odd timing to fire the head of the scouting department two days after the draft.

If he wasn't doing his job, you'd think you would know that months ahead of the draft. If it's bad scouting, you don't make the picks. If it's bad picks.. well how could you know that two days later?

I'm thinking every profile folder had Brett Favre's dick picks where the player photo was supposed to be, and Human Resources had to step in.

Just really seems like odd timing to fire the head of the scouting department two days after the draft.

If he wasn't doing his job, you'd think you would know that months ahead of the draft. If it's bad scouting, you don't make the picks. If it's bad picks.. well how could you know that two days later?

I'm thinking every profile folder had Brett Favre's dick picks where the player photo was supposed to be, and Human Resources had to step in.

My guess is that Bowles wanted to do this as soon as he was hired, but held off because of the timing.

I'm sure the recently fired Jets scouting department already had massive amounts of info and interviews with players and the Jets didn't want to change everything that soon before draft day.....so they waited until after.

That's my theory. Or, like Tony said........they're just morons!

Back