Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jhonny to be suspended?

Bosch is meeting with MLB officials tomorrow. This will move quickly. I expect rulings inside of two weeks.

If he is guilty then just take the suspension and make it back for the end of the season and playoffs.

I hope he wasn't taking them last year, that would have been a hell of a waste.

Damn it he is having a really good season... juice the juice... suspended them all or let them all do it...

Whether Perralta's name came up or not, this seems like pretty flimsy evidence if you ask me. They have a guy who they are basically bribing by sropping his name from a lawsuit. Doesn;t sound like solid evidence to me.

Whether Perralta's name came up or not, this seems like pretty flimsy evidence if you ask me. They have a guy who they are basically bribing by sropping his name from a lawsuit. Doesn;t sound like solid evidence to me.

they are going to need a little more than just his word for these guys to get suspended. My guess is they have that evidence or they wouldn't have leaked it out.

they are going to need a little more than just his word for these guys to get suspended. My guess is they have that evidence or they wouldn't have leaked it out.

Yeah, I'd imagine the guy selling all these guys PEDs would have some proof of it.

I'm just gonna LMAO at that douche Ryan Braun, let's see him explain this one off.

Honestly though from what I am hearing a lot of these players are going to be filing appeals with the MLB players association which could basically delay any suspension for up to 4 months considering the amount of players involved.

And we all know DD and the Tigers will act like a dear caught in a headlights and have no plan other then to throw Santiago or infante out there..

Back