Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jim Harbaugh: Split not mutual

1. Football.
2. Hockey.
3. Soccer
4. baseball
5. Basketball
6. Rugby
7. Gallic Hurling
8. Softball
9. Volleyball
10. Wrestling
11. Cricket
12. Something Olympic
13. Curling

damn I am bored..

Last edited:
I would say hockey, then special Olympic.

Last edited:
lol

Harbaugh wasn't going to quit and Jed York is an egomaniac. Not enough credit to go around ....the 49ers success had nothing to do with Harbaugh, just ask any bucknut or Sparty. It was all the GM and nothing to do with coaching.

So stupid. Any adults here ever had a job where moving on was in the best interest of all involved? SF has gone into such spin control because every NFL fan and mouthpiece knows they fucked up in 'firing him.'

Couldn't have been a better turn of events for both Michigan and Harbaugh.

Sometimes things happen and I told you back in OCT when we kahki'd out for PaS that JH wasn't going to quit on SF, that they'd have to fire him.

And clearly the players and fans didn't want to see him leave.

Back