Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Joique Bell

motorcitym

Does anyone have any insight on this guy. All I get is 2 highlights from the season when I look him up. Seems like we'll be resting Smith so he can get closer to 100% for the playoffs.

They guy has played decent when given a chance. I believe he had a few good games with the Bills and Saints although some in preseason. And he is from Wayne St. I like the fact that we are giving him a chance.

from mlive By Philip Zaroo
Report: Detroit Lions sign former Wayne State running back Joique Bell to two-year deal

ALLEN PARK

He's not good...lets be serious about this. He'll be playing for Smith because Smith needs the rest.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
[quote="Mitch":02ekyg6a]2 year deal?

Must be decent right Mitch... A Two year deal....[/quote:02ekyg6a]

Maybe he's Bo Jackson reincarnated.

Hell, the Colts, Bills, Eagles and Saints didn't see it. Maybe we will.

C'MON, MAN!!!

2 year deal....giddy up.

must have alot of faith in Concussion Boy coming back.

sunnydlitex123 said:
Saints insider

Never thought about that. Not sure how much they'd get though. Unless they're trying to find out what type of hooker would work best on Brees the night before
shocked.gif

sunnydlitex123 said:
Saints insider

The saints could give us their playbook, tell us what plays they are going to run and it would still be hard to defend against Brees and the Saints.

Back