Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Josh Smith worst shooter

Also, on topic of the thread, Smith and Jennings, Dumars two big moves this off season, are killing this team. Both are terrible shooters, both take a ton of bad shots. Recipe for a bad year. It is frustrating as well because Jennings is capable of doing most other things very well, if he just stopped jacking up horrible shots he would actually be a pretty good PG.

I agree. He doesn't make very good decisions with the ball. Granted, he can light it up on occasion, it's the inconsistency and failure to manage the floor that leaves me wishing Calderon was at the point. I have been watching Burke a lot this year and he is a better pure PG right now than Jennings.

Bf5yeQyCIAAwCR0.jpg

:lmao:

Back