Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Keep the Red out campaign. For

If Victors and Damfran meet up before the game, there are likely to be four red eyes between them two fellers - you can bet good green money on that!

So better bring along some Visine...

Go Blue!!!

Red and Guilty said:
michlady77 said:
victors11

this is all about what happened 2 years ago with osu game - a good 50% of the stadium was wearing red

(ps my previous post was i wasn't supposed to post what i did but i am sure this will get attention soon)

I flew back to Ann Arbor for that game. I did my part. I don't think it was 50% but it was bad.

I was at that game and there was a lot of Buckeye fans there. I don't think there will be as many buckeye fans this year but I have a feeling we will still be there in numbers.

This game is going to be fun, I think this is the first time in a long time Michigan will be favored in this game. Maybe 2004 was the last time (I was at that game in the Shoe too). I might have tickets for Saturday, the owner of my company has season tickets and I might be lucky enough to get them.

This is the best week of the football season

So is this really an official campaign? Some of you may remember in 2009 how livid I was and expressed it quite a bit on the old board. There is no excuse for any team to take over the big house and be able to drown out our fans with their home chant. I was greatly disappointed in our fan base for selling out to ohio fans. I really hope people learned and/or something is done.

architect said:
So is this really an official campaign? Some of you may remember in 2009 how livid I was and expressed it quite a bit on the old board. There is no excuse for any team to take over the big house and be able to drown out our fans with their home chant. I was greatly disappointed in our fan base for selling out to ohio fans. I really hope people learned and/or something is done.

Can you blame people for selling $50 tickets for over $100 when you didn't have think you had a chance to win?

It was loud in the big house with the O-H-I-O chant going around the stadium. ;)

amajjd said:
architect said:

Can you blame people for selling $50 tickets for over $100 when you didn't have think you had a chance to win?

It was loud in the big house with the O-H-I-O chant going around the stadium. ;)

Yes I can. To me loyalty, integrity, and honor is worth way more than $50. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I'm not one to sell out, especially to the likes of ohio*

architect said:
amajjd said:

Yes I can. To me loyalty, integrity, and honor is worth way more than $50. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I'm not one to sell out, especially to the likes of ohio*

Well I agree with you there, but that was what people were doing.

What is up with this Ohio* thing? You guys know that Ohio is in the MAC right

amajjd said:
architect said:

Well I agree with you there, but that was what people were doing.

What is up with this Ohio* thing? You guys know that Ohio is in the MAC right

Hoke addresses them as Ohio..

i don't get why hoke does it as he grew up in ohio and knows ohio vs. ohio state

but he does so everyone else does now

folks next to be sold their osu tickets for 500 for the pair

architect said:
amajjd said:

No way in hell I would sell Michigan vs Ohio* tickets for $100 a piece. You would have to shoot me to get my Michigan vs Ohio* tickets.

Its not just Ohio

its ohio*

the asterisk is for all the vacated games over the last 10 years...

Hungry said:
Its not just Ohio

its ohio*

Oh ok
Funny the wins over the last 10 years that were vacated.
I didn't know it went back that far
grin.png

amajjd said:
Hungry said:
Its not just Ohio

its ohio*

Oh ok
grin.png

You should know. The entire Tressell era is tainted. He's been using paid players the entire time he's been there. It all started with MoMoC, onto Troy Smith, and then the tatt5. The only people who don't know this have their head in a hole like an ostrich.

Hungry said:
amajjd said:
Oh ok
grin.png

You should know. The entire Tressell era is tainted. He's been using paid players the entire time he's been there. It all started with MoMoC, onto Troy Smith, and then the tatt5. The only people who don't know this have their head in a hole like an ostrich.

I don't know if JT knew everything that was going on but I can say that he didn't want to know what was going on with every player either.

I'm not afraid of that, every coach and big program feels the same way. Don't tell me what you did because its best that I don't know

I still like JT and think he is a good guy, I have personal reasons for that past just football though

FUCK OHIO* ..... WE ARE FLYING BACK FROM COLORADO TO PREVENT ANY ...... red influence

GO BLUE!!!!!

I hate both Nebraska and Ohio*

I was browsing stubhub just a bit ago to see if my broke ass could scrape up some $$ to buy up a couple and come up to AA. Nope. Ah well. I plan on winning them on Tuesday from AA.com anyways ;-) Heh! (We all know that won't happen, I happen to be one of the unluckiest people I know ;-) )

I'm getting my ticket on Stubhub.

the downside of RichRod no longer being coach? My "free ticket" sources have started going to every game.

We'll be on the Golf Course for sure this time -- weather forecast looks good. Should be just directly south of the Stadium scoreboard, across Stadium Blvd and on the course, not too far up the hill. Spanish Flag will once again be flying!

images

Back