Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Kellen Davis

Pettigrew injured his ankle in the no game so we officially have 0 healthy tes. Fauria should be back soon. Not sure how bad ebrons injury is.

Davis better learn quick, he's probably gonna have to play Sunday.

Couplin I could see on PS now. And maybe comes back once we get our real TEs healthy. so ridiculous that three tight ends are hurt and Calvin.

Shitty, I wanted Couplin to stay. I don't think he'll stay on the ps long.

Not all that sure what Davis provides other than someone with the designation TE. He's huge, but not much of a blocker. He's made some big catches, but he's career not sure-handed nor does he get open. Since there should be zero reason to target him in game, why not just keep using Swanson there and theoretically provide more opportunity to run-block. Swanson can probably catch an open 2 yard pass.

Or, just go with 4 WR.

Not all that sure what Davis provides other than someone with the designation TE. He's huge, but not much of a blocker. He's made some big catches, but he's career not sure-handed nor does he get open. Since there should be zero reason to target him in game, why not just keep using Swanson there and theoretically provide more opportunity to run-block. Swanson can probably catch an open 2 yard pass.

Or, just go with 4 WR.

EXACTLY.....why does Lombardi insist on using a TE if we're down to our 4th string? ESPECIALLY if you're going to split him out wide!!!

Just go 4 WR!

Back