Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Kgdetroit Week 3

kgdetroit

Easy cover on LSU last night.

Boise State -20 @ Toledo
Boise State -10.5 1st half
Toledo missing 4 starters on defense and coming off tough emotional loss. Boise looked impressive and had an extra week to prepare for the Rockets.

EMU @ Michigan -28 (Bought 1 point)
EMU is just terrible.

Michigan State +5 @ ND
I can see ND winning but these teams always play each other close. Ill take the points.

Kent State +17.5 @ Kansas State
Kent State has a solid defense and a tremendous pass rusher. Kansas State struggled to protect their QB against FCS Eastern Kentucky. The total for this game is only 47 so I'm all over 17.5 points.

Syracuse +16.5 @ USC
Fade Lane Kiffin. Enough said.

Ill post NFL picks sometime this weekend.

Also Pitt @ Iowa -3
Hawkeyes fucked me last weekend but Pitt isn't a very good team and I see Ferentz having his team ready to bounce back at home.

Arizona St @ Illinois -1
AZ State is a very poorly coached team and struggled with penalties and mental mistakes against an average Mizzou team last week. Scheelhaas tears 'em up in front of the home crowd.

Close cover on that Boise state halftime bet! Ill take a completely identical second half as far as the score goes...

Adding Boise St -10 2nd half. Boise couldn't play much worse and still up 11. Hopefully Toledo blew their wad in the first half.

kgdetroit said:
Also Pitt @ Iowa -3
Hawkeyes fucked me last weekend but Pitt isn't a very good team and I see Ferentz having his team ready to bounce back at home.

As a Pitt alum/homer I fully support you taking Iowa and giving the 3. I do think though that Pitt is a talented team, but the transition from Wanny to Todd Graham is what's killing them. Next year or even late this season will be better...

Looks like either they're better than either of us thought or Iowa is worse... Iowa has absolutely no semblence of a passing game and can't move the ball at all.

Holy shit what a comeback by Iowa for the cover! Pushed on Michigan so I added Tennessee +10 @ Florida. Let's go road dogs!

Tailing Colin Cowherd this week since he's 7-1-2 YTD. Let's see if he stays on fire!

KC @ Detroit -9

Seattle @ Pittsburgh -14

Tennessee +6 @ +Baltimore

Dallas -3 @ San Fran

Chicago +6.5 @ Atlanta

I also added:

Cleveland @ Indy ML

7 point teaser:
Saints even
Detroit -2
Tampa +10
Greeb Bay -3

Good luck!

5-3-2 on posted college plays yesterday. Would be 7-3-2 but I didn't post LSU -3 and Oklahoma -3 (bought 1 point) so those won't count towards my record.

Back