Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Kim Jong Gone?

Unfortunately very little of today's music can hold a candle to the music from back then.

I completely disagree with this. There is some great music out there that eclipses what we were exposed to in our youth. I'm ever on the search for new music that is refreshing and genuine, rather than listening to "Won't Get Fooled Again" one more time.

The musical talent in the world is astounding and finally accessible.

Last edited:
I completely disagree with this. There is some great music out there that eclipses what we were exposed to in our youth. I'm ever on the search for new music that is refreshing and genuine, rather than listening to "Won't Get Fooled Again" one more time.

The musical talent in the world is astounding and finally accessible.

No. Lol.

I cant believe I didn’t think of this before - why doesn’t somebody read the body language of North Korean zoo animals to find out if KJU is dead or alive? Of course the animals could all be sullen and downtrodden if he is gravely ill but still alive or they may not have the same affinity for KJU as they did for KJI. I think it’s at least worth a peek from our intelligence services.

Last edited:
Back