Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Kirsten Dunst topless in new movie

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]What a weird turn we've taken in this thread.. I would never kick her out of bed, and I can guarantee that none of you would either. So lets all agree that she has nice tits and leave the packers slamming for Thanksgiving...

Lol. Fuck you diggler! I'm having lion for dinner instead of turkey

Maize&Cheese304 said:
So the director of spider man hired her because of movie she played when she was a teen? And then was like, well even though you suck at acting I think ill keep you in the next two movies too.

As for rodgers, yeah I'm gonna back him up especially since he's on my team. But I would call you out on any idiot thing you say. And again you say rodgers is bad, please give me a flaw of his.

Strong arm, yep
Accurate arm, yep
Mobile, yep
Leadership, yep
Composure, yep
Can take a hit, yep

You're not a troll. You're an idiot.

And you're illiterate.

You obviously can't read.

Because I never said he was "bad".

I said he sucks goat rectums.

I'm pretty sure that means bad... unless you literally mean that aaron rodger sucks goat rectum on his spare time. Which is highly unlikely and just makes you sound weird for thinking it.

Back