Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Kwity Paye

did he overcome some sort of adversity in life to get where he is today?

compared to other countries, it seems like the USA isn't too bad

it's all relative, right? compared to most developed countries, not really. but compared to countries we've bombed, destabilized or embargoed into chaos, sure.

it's all relative, right? compared to most developed countries, not really. but compared to countries we've bombed, destabilized or embargoed into chaos, sure.

Well of course, right?

As long as we keep on doing all that bombing and embargoing and destabilizing in third world countries into chaos, nobody is going to pay attention.

But the minute we start bombing and destabilizing developed countries like England or France (like in ?I see England, I see France, I see Queen Lizzie?s underpants) the rest of the developed countries in the world will be like ?wait, what? What the fuck??

I can somehow still delineate between our country and our government. Like the wheat and chaff co-existing. But the chaff is too entrenched and ensconced to simply ask it to surrender the high ground.

you could do dozens of pieces like these on every sports team in the country, except maybe Philips Exeter academy or Princeton, etc.

Of first-round NFL draft picks that originate from war-torn, third-world nations?

No, of people who go through some sort of adversity to get where they are today...

Yes, life is challenging even at its easiest.

Fortunately challenges and and adversity are important and beneficial.

So it kind of works out.

And it?s better than the alternative.

No offense to Kwity Paye, or what he went through; not trying to downplay that. Just commenting on how formulaic these kind of articles are.

Back