Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

LA Rams 20 SF 17 Final NFC title game

biggunsbob

Sunday January 30th
Fox 6:30 Pm
#6 San Francisco (12-7) at #4 Seed Los Angles Rams (14-5).
Rams favored -4.5 and over under is 44.5 (first line I saw.)
Also saw -3.5 and 47.

Teams are in the same division and play each other twice a season. Rams won the division but the 49ers beat the Rams twice.

At San Francisco 31-10
At LA 27-24. (Trailed 17-0 in a must win game to make the playoffs)

Last edited:
Well who you got in this one. 49ers will try to grind out a win with the running game. If they fall behind 17-0 like last time there will not be a comeback. They say over the last 6 games the 49ers own the Rams but sadly the Rams are healthy at the right time of the season and if they can protect Stafford well enough they will win. I really despise both teams and want the 49ers to win so the Lions get the highest pick possible.. that?s it.

Btw
This game is in the one year anniversary of the Stafford trade to the Rams. The football gods and their 60+ years of a middle finger to the Detroit Lions lol.

I'm rooting for Stafford to win the SB, while some people aren't as they think that only adds insult to injury as life long Lion fans. I don't see it that way. I'm not really sure how I see it, but I don't see it that way.

Can't get more wide open then Kittle on that third down . Jimmy G.freaking sucks.
Maybe this is a layup game for the Rams.

Last edited:
49ers defense can't seem to get off the field on 3rd down sadly.

Fiddle sticks
What kind of double team is that?

Give the guy a 5 yard cushion and space.
They weren't even close ro him.
Was there even a move?

That wasn?t a great throw to Skworonik?..but it was catchable and he played that ball really badly.

Past my bedtime, will check final score during a late night pee. Rams are probably going to lose.

Last edited:
I have sound muted but those last 2 play calls on 2nd and short and 3rd short we?re beyond the worst play calls I have ever seen.Play to lose and that is what happen Kyle.

SF DB drops a easy Int. I mean it was in his hands no one around.

Next play LA gains 50 yards

LA FG 17-17

Last edited:
Everybody in the stadium wearing a rams jersey should turn around and sucker Punch the guy wearing the 49ers jersey next to them right in the face or right in the gut.

Two weeks of Stafford Leaves Detroit and goes to the Super Bowl. After the SF played it safe on the series up three and the SF DB dropped the easy Int on the next series it was happening. Football Gods Hate Detroit. LA has Stafford . SF has Jimmy G. Matt is so much better.

30 yard fg by LA they lead 20-17 with 1:46 left.

Last edited:
10 points ?LA largest starting 4th quarter Deficit since 2004 Seattle which was 9 in nfc title game.

SF from the 2nd and 3rd and short up 3 never targeted Samuels once or even ran him did they ? Weird your best player.

It?s official.

Football Gods have hated the the Fords and or the City of Detroit since 1957 or 1961 take your pick. The Ineptitude lives on. Lol.

Back