Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

LA Rams 20 SF 17 Final NFC title game

So adopt Los Angeles.

I did.

Naw. LA and that coach just aren?t that likable.

No it feels to bad and wrong. I can?t root for him to win in LA. If he is is a Lions Uniform that
DB catches that Int. Now in LA he gets all the great players and all the freaking
luck . Hell he played just So so and they still won.

Now They get to play the freaking Bengals. That is a layup.

Last edited:
I'm rooting for Stafford to win the SB, while some people aren't as they think that only adds insult to injury as life long Lion fans. I don't see it that way. I'm not really sure how I see it, but I don't see it that way.

I've never actually rooted for anyone once they left Detroit. I really want to see him win a super bowl this year. I'll even be a bit teary eyed.

This is like seeing someone who finally escaped an abusive relationship after a decade of misery and then went on to enjoy a happy, successful and prosperous life.

Although I think the SF were trying to win another road game and I think the stat I heard was it hasn?t been done since the early 60?s. This many road wins in a row.

Happy for Stafford.

He was always a stand up guy while here. Very good in the community. Great player. This franchise just couldn?t put it together for him. Too bad. This could have been us.

Rooting for him to get a title.

I've never actually rooted for anyone once they left Detroit. I really want to see him win a super bowl this year. I'll even be a bit teary eyed.

This is like seeing someone who finally escaped an abusive relationship after a decade of misery and then went on to enjoy a happy, successful and prosperous life.

Nah, he?s still with that big mouthed pushy emasculating bitch.

She followed him out here.

She made headlines trying to stop 49er fans from getting tickets to the game today.

Everyone in LA was like ?wait, what? Who is this crazy lady? - she?s more obnoxious and annoying than Tom Brady?s wife - and she ain?t even a famous supermodel in her own right!?

That?s it! I wasn?t quite sure just why I wanted to see Stafford win the SB, thank you! That?s the reason I can totally relate to someone that?s been miserable for years, finally getting redemption. Of course we?re all still waiting for the same but at least someone we suffered with is finally free and that is cause for celebration

Last edited:
Back