Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Leading the NFCN

adam86107

After week 10 and the Lions are actually at the top of the north. Never would've believed it after the first 5 weeks.

Now the real work begins. Gotta keep the foot on the gas and not scoreboard watch.

Plus we have our 3 remaining division games at home which is HUGE! We have to win those 3 games and 1-2 other ones and we are set, The Vikings are falling apart and the GB defense is a mess. Not to mention Rodgers seems to be getting old and losing his swagger.

Great to be in first. 11-5 finishes with Caldwell last two seasons. 5-2 or better gets it done

Hope slay and levy ready to rock

Anyone think the lions can now manage not to lose to teams they should beat rest of the year and not fuck this all up again ?

Anyone think the lions can now manage not to lose to teams they should beat rest of the year and not fuck this all up again ?

They are good enough to go 5-2 or better. That said the 3 away games are no slam dunks. Cowboys and Giants are red hot. Will see in December. Saints much better in dome. Division games are always tough. Glad they are at home. They have flaws and lions enough talent to beat all 7.

They are good enough to go 5-2 or better. That said the 3 away games are no slam dunks. Cowboys and Giants are red hot. Will see in December. Saints much better in dome. Division games are always tough. Glad they are at home. They have flaws and lions enough talent to beat all 7.

Unfortunately, that street runs both ways. I like the fact that the D is getting healthier and as long as Staff is under center we're always in it.

foot on the gas? They didn't even play this weekend and they have been less than stellar so far this year.

I think he was referring to the team winning 4 of their last 5. Just keep winning, even if its ugly/lucky.

Lions are not lucky. They are skilled and earned at least five wins..maybe more depending how you feel about refs

Saying lucky is bullshit hater subtle digs at lions

Earned. Clutch play. Not luck

Lions are not lucky. They are skilled and earned at least five wins..maybe more depending how you feel about refs

Saying lucky is bullshit hater subtle digs at lions

Earned. Clutch play. Not luck

Not lucky, c'mon dude. This entire year has been luck, both good and bad. Very strange year. The only thing that I can count on is that a majority of every game I'll be cursing at my TV.

Last edited:
Feast or famine with offense. Offense reason we lost 3 games.

Not lucky, c'mon dude. This entire year has been luck, both good and bad

Lions only have bad luck. Key defensive injuries and abdullah. Terrible ref incompetence with no benefits. Lions are 5-4 despite extreme bad luck

& 22nd in yards per game

offensively

17th in points per game
23rd in yards per game

I could honestly give two shits if they give up 6,000 yards a game. It's points that matter. It ain't pretty, but they're hanging in there.

I could honestly give two shits if they give up 6,000 yards a game. It's points that matter. It ain't pretty, but they're hanging in there.

on the scoreboard, you are right. Points are all that matter. But yards per game are also an indicator of how good a defense or offense is.

Back