Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Leroy Harris cut

Nice. If Suh gets an agent and we can get an extension done, we could have over 20 million in room

Lol for a second I had to look twice. Thought it was about Leroy Hill that used to be with the seahawks followed by a "get him Mayhew"

Unfortunately with the cap just about everyone has money..

That's why I said "just about". I still insist Detroit is not the best landing spot for most of these guys.

That's why I said "just about". I still insist Detroit is not the best landing spot for most of these guys.

It's not the best, but it's certainly better than a decent amount of other teams.

Harris was good oline depth. I know he was slightly expensive for good oline depth....but they are really REALLY thinning out the oline. We were lucky we had very minor injuries along the line last year. With the raise in the cap im not sure why make that move just to save 2 mil. mayhew hates depth....

Harris was good oline depth. I know he was slightly expensive for good oline depth....but they are really REALLY thinning out the oline. We were lucky we had very minor injuries along the line last year. With the raise in the cap im not sure why make that move just to save 2 mil. mayhew hates depth....

Get some oline depth late in the draft. That's where you should get cheap help.

Harris was making more than Raiola. Unknown how good Harris was after his injury too.

I'd rather roll with Rodney Austin at backup guard and snag a center in the draft.

Fox,Gandy,Harris are easily replaced especially with a new system.

Hilliard good tackle depth. Austin gets his shot in year 3 and backup center in the draft.

You can't replace Fox, it takes a lot of talent to stay in the NFL for 5 years and never get on the field.

Back