Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Leshoure

evolutionkb

~800 yards and 9tds for the year in 14 games. Only 3.7 ypc though. Overall thoughts on him? There was times where I liked what I saw, making guys miss and getting back to the LoS. Most of the time I wondered why he hesitated so much on runs between the tackles, and he dropped so many passes. He also had some key fumbles in games we lost. For a guy that never fumbled in college, he had a lot this year. Yardage and TD wise I thought he did okay. Achilles is a two year injury, so I'll reserve judgement until I see what he does next year with a better line and hopefully a little stronger.

I'm ok with him. We need better run blockers on the OLine but we really needed our Best type back to compliment him.

an undrafted player from wayne state outplayed him. We havent upgraded our oline any tehrefor we cant run the ball still. Walter payton wouldnt get 1000 yards with this oline yet we continue to draft running backs and think itll change. Should have drafted defense.

Coming off that type of injury he had a pretty good year. Don't like the way he holds the ball and see it as a problem going forward. Don't like the way he dances around and needs better vision but when he gets hit he tends to fall forward so you gotta like that. He's only 22 and will improve, him and Bell as the bruisers is a nice combo but we still need a speed back to get the edge.

15 carries for 50 yards every game....i just expect more from a 2nd rounder.

ya you expect everyone to be in the hall of fame before they ever step on the field. Kid tore his achilles, the talk in the offseason was if his career was over before it started. Is he a finished product no, will he get better yes. Not sure what he is worth but they stashed Nagy on IR from Dallas and a G/C in the draft should help his YPC next year.

ya you expect everyone to be in the hall of fame before they ever step on the field. Kid tore his achilles, the talk in the offseason was if his career was over before it started. Is he a finished product no, will he get better yes. Not sure what he is worth but they stashed Nagy on IR from Dallas and a G/C in the draft should help his YPC next year.

lmao. Im not asking HOF. Im asking not to have the 2nd worst YPC in the NFL. Im asking when the QB hands you the ball...you grab it and dont let it bounce off your chest.

Given all the local sports media hype surrounding Leshoure for never putting the football on the ground for the Illini, soon after the Lions moved up in the draft by trading (and losing) later potential selections just to pick him in the second round, he didn't exactly live up to his billing, oh well. Maybe he will do a better job holding onto the football next year, since he was essentially still a raw rookie in his second year as a Lion, including being suspended for the first two games of this past season.

Considering who the Lions had selected in their scheduled pick before Leshoure in the second round, being..ugh...Titus Young, that draft has so far wound up burning the Lions much worse than probably even the most pessimistic Lions fans had feared.

his longest carry this year was 16 yards I think....he's a decent hammer back , they need a compliment for him back there.

we need PLAYMAKERS...besides CJ we got JACKSHIT

They need a back like Bush/Spiller/Sproles. You typically only get guys like that early in the draft, Bush is a FA not sure what type of money it would take but if we let Avril walk and give him the money so we don't have to draft a RB it would be huge.

his longest carry this year was 16 yards I think....he's a decent hammer back , they need a compliment for him back there.

we need PLAYMAKERS...besides CJ we got JACKSHIT

16 yards as a high is seriously sad. i can piss that far.

so we drafted a guy in the 2nd round with poor vision and stutter steps prior to running through every hole he has.....beautiful.

Kevin Smith juniour? lol.

Seriously though it made me mad as hell to see all of SF's running backs blasting through their handoffs.

just have to sit and shake my head as i watch (2) 6th round picks on washington run all over Dallas' defense. So thats what production from late round picks looks like....

we get 3.7 ypc from our 2nd round back and mush brain from our 1st round back.

just have to sit and shake my head as i watch (2) 6th round picks on washington run all over Dallas' defense. So thats what production from late round picks looks like....

Thats shanahan's run game though, he's been getting that type of production for years.

32 other teams passed over Morris 5x over as well. You're constant ripping on the Lions because of it is unjust. Get the fuck over it.

Joique Bell was a huge find and you just rip on Leshoure. It's tiresome, dude.

32 other teams passed over Morris 5x over as well. You're constant ripping on the Lions because of it is unjust. Get the fuck over it.

Joique Bell was a huge find and you just rip on Leshoure. It's tiresome, dude.

i rip on guys we constantly MOVE up for cause we target them as "difference makers" and yet they dont produce and dont even come close to making a difference. The 2nd round RB we TRADED UP FOR was outplayed by a undrafted player from fucking wayne state BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Its cool tony....keep letting Mayhew off the hook for all these dumb ass moves. You really need to be blind to not see that last year was a complete fluke. We still have the same holes we had then....they arent getting fixed. Schematically we still have the same problems on defense....they arent getting fixed. Were not going to be a very good team next year. Not to mention were viewed as the joke of the league due to all the negative press from players and coaches alike. Its a fucking shit show.....

Back