Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Let's GO Bitch!

Amazing. So glad he didnt give the PC answer. That will be fuel for next year for sure

Mike Gundy repeats Harbaugh's "Born on third base..." line to troll OSU after they hire away his DC (link)

side note: I'd never heard of DetroitSportsNation before. I wonder if there are a bunch of guys posting there who are like us, but different?

Mike Gundy repeats Harbaugh's "Born on third base..." line to troll OSU after they hire away his DC (link)

side note: I'd never heard of DetroitSportsNation before. I wonder if there are a bunch of guys posting there who are like us, but different?

so it was OK for Gundy to hire him away from Duke in 2018 but now it's a problem?

Back