Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Let's GO RAYDAS!!!!!

i like the raiders....alot. They are a physical team and will run the ball down your throat to prove it. Theyre going to put a hurtin on the chargers who are one of the more finese teams in the NFL. You heard it here first...raiders win the weak AFC West this year in a 2 horse race.

mhughes0021 said:
i like the raiders....alot. They are a physical team and will run the ball down your throat to prove it. Theyre going to put a hurtin on the chargers who are one of the more finese teams in the NFL. You heard it here first...raiders win the weak AFC West this year in a 2 horse race.

Really really weak schedule. They swept the division last year and might do it again.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
mhughes0021 said:

Really really weak schedule. They swept the division last year and might do it again.

I didnt realize they did that last year, haven't followed the division since I left Co. Glad to see they are doing good finally.

I agree the AFC West might actually be the worst division in football if not for the NFC West.. The Raiders certainly could take advantage and have a robust D-Line.. Their secondary is suspect though other than their safety depth..

Back