Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions #2 of best drafting NFL teams

alanclark1

over the past several years. Ravens 1.

Detroit Lions

Best value pick: DB Louis Delmas (2009: Rd. 2, 33)
Cornerstone picks: QB Matthew Stafford (2009: Rd. 1, 1), DT Ndamukong Suh (2010: Rd. 1, 2)

The Lions have blues all over the place, which they should, having drafted as high as they did for several years straight. Still, you can miss high, and we've seen a great job by GM Martin Mayhew and coaches Jim Schwartz and Rod Marinelli to make picks that fit into their system.

If RB Mikel Leshoure is the real deal coming back from injury, they are ready to contend at a higher level. I'd look for another solid RB and O-line help in the 2012 draft just to be sure they have what they need.

That is where I started to smell Limburger.

they must be putting the CJ pick in the Moronelli ledger.....even though he wanted Gaines Adams and it was Martz who begged , pleaded and resorted to childish antics around Allen Park to sway Millen to CJ.

They are also including the Cliff Avril pick. But i guess they forgot about everyone else.

I thought it was only 2009, 2010, 2011. Those were all without Millen/Marinelli

they must be putting the CJ pick in the Moronelli ledger.....even though he wanted Gaines Adams and it was Martz who begged , pleaded and resorted to childish antics around Allen Park to sway Millen to CJ.

Yeah I remember. Gollum's only half decent pick was Cliff.

Back