Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions 2021 Training Camp

LKP

Lions are back!
Pads on tomorrow

Defense has looked better than the offense so far

Let's see what this offensive line can do

Lions are back!
Pads on tomorrow

Defense has looked better than the offense so far

Let's see what this offensive line can do

how can someone assess that the D has looked better than the offense if they don't even have pads on yet?

how can someone assess that the D has looked better than the offense if they don't even have pads on yet?

Incompletes and pass breaks ups at this point

I think its more of a case of the offense needing to acclimate. But when Oline gets pad and blocks things will change for sure. Will see if the defense can make the tackles

Lions first preseason game 11 days away

Incompletes and pass breaks ups at this point

I think its more of a case of the offense needing to acclimate. But when Oline gets pad and blocks things will change for sure. Will see if the defense can make the tackles

Lions first preseason game 11 days away

That makes no sense.

I'll make no assessments until the final team starts playing actual games. The year the Lions want (sic) 0-16, they were 4-0 in the pre-season.

Last edited:
I'll make no assessments until the final team starts playing actual games. The year the Lions want 0-16, they were 4-0 in the pre-season.

I guarantee we won't go 4-0 in the pre-season

I guarantee we won't go 4-0 in the pre-season

tenor.gif

Austin Bryant active off PUP! Let's see if he can last more than a day

Matthew Stafford hits thumb on helmet during practice

And so it begins...

He usually waits till the team has wins and the fans have hope for being in the playoffs before he injures his thumb / throwing hand. I guess it is good for Lions fans that his hand is banged up earlier than usual this year.

Any minor injuries he gets that keep him underperforming this year and next are good ones from a Lions perspective. Healthy enough to play poorly and cost his team wins!!! I'm down with that!

Negative xray on the thumb for Stafford

Kenny Golladay injured his hamstring. Based on history he's probably out for the season, goldbrick - lol.

Negative xray on the thumb for Stafford

Does not matter what xray shows, the reality is the season is not yet begun and he is already dinged. He will continue getting dinged throughout the year, and each time will be minor enough for him to play through well enough to almost win as usual.

Back