Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions 2022 Schedule Release

LKP

Looks like Bills Thanksgiving

Home Week against Eagles

Week 18 at Packers

Good test right away, hope we don't get spanked for our main national game. Packers should be resting starters again

Pre season
Falcons
@ colts
@ Steelers

Philadelphia??(9-8)
Washington?..(7-10)
@ Minnesota..(8-9j
Seattle????.(7-10)
@ New England.(10-7)
Bye
@ Dallas??(12-5)
Miami???.(9-8)
Green Bay?(13-4)
@ Chicago?(6-11)
@ NYG??.(4-13)
Buffalo??. (11-6)
Jacksonville..(3-14)
Minnesota..(8-9)
@ NYJ???(4-13)
@ Carolina.(5-12)
Chicago?..(6-11)
@ Green Bay.(13-4)

Last edited:
Shame lions are not any good. This is a schedule that has a lot of crappy teams on it.

Could have a strong start and end. Middle of the season is a bit rough. Not looking forward to that Thanksgiving matchup.

Early bye. Dont like that
More cold weather.

I fear like 4 of 17 qbs we face. Dak, rodgers twice and Allen. If lions can get good run d, they can have defensive success. If everyone running wild, those other 13 qbs have success

Pre season
Falcons
@ colts
@ Steelers

Philadelphia??(9-8)
Washington?..(7-10)
@ Minnesota..(8-9j
Seattle????.(7-10)
@ New England.(10-7)
Bye
@ Dallas??(12-5)
Miami???.(9-8)
Green Bay?(13-4)
@ Chicago?(6-11)
@ NYG??.(4-13)
Buffalo??. (11-6)
Jacksonville..(3-14)
Minnesota..(8-9)
@ NYJ???(4-13)
@ Carolina.(5-12)
Chicago?..(6-11)
@ Green Bay.(13-4)

That is a REALLY easy schedule.

Rams have the toughest schedule in the league. 12 teams over .500 last year out of 17. They will have to earn that second Super Bowl. I think we are all good with them missing the playoffs now.

Last edited:
That is a REALLY easy schedule.

4th place schedule should finally pay dividends. If we are losing to at Jets, Seahawks sans Wilson in Detroit, at Panthers, Jaguars, Bears twice, at Giants, Washington then we have real big problems. That is 8 games right there for the taking without even playing anyone good or really decent. I think the Jets and Jaguars improved a good bit but it is still the Jets and Jaguars. Jaguars off a mini bye after we get whooped by the Bills on Thanksgiving.

Then you got the Vikings who I know we can beat once out of two but they might just beat us twice. Packers at Ford Field without Davante now but their defense looks really good and still have Rodgers. Eagles, Bills, Dolphins all at home at least but tougher games. at Pats, at Cowboys probably losses on the road. at Packers do they have HFA again and sitting players Week 18.

Lions have the least or 2nd least amount of travel time. All 1 PM games so pretty routine schedule barring a flex that won't happen. Back to back road games only twice. Would be a 3rd but there is a bye in between at Pats and at Dallas. No byes prior to Lions game for Lions opponents either

Last edited:
Rams have the toughest schedule in the league. 12 teams over .500 last year out of 17. They will have to earn that second Super Bowl. I think we are all good with them missing the playoffs now.

Oh, for the love of God?The Rams, the Rams, the Rams, the Rams.

Are the Rams all in again this season?

Oh, for the love of God?The Rams, the Rams, the Rams, the Rams.

Are the Rams all in again this season?

The Rams might lose this year which helps the Lions now. Want that pick as close to top 10 in case we need to trade up for a QB. 2023 Rams more crucial

But excited for the Lions schedule. I see enough wins finally

8-10

The Rams might lose this year which helps the Lions now. Want that pick as close to top 10 in case we need to trade up for a QB. 2023 Rams more crucial

But excited for the Lions schedule. I see enough wins finally

8-10

What?s the difference between draft projections, reading tea leaves, reading tarot cards and shooting craps?

Answer: The last three all come with a quantifiable strategy.

What?s the difference between draft projections, reading tea leaves, reading tarot cards and shooting craps?

Answer: The last three all come with a quantifiable strategy.

For a trade up into the top 10, it's better if the Rams are picking earlier. No matter which QB they want. The 2023 QB class better not be like the 2022 QB class

I hope Goff just balls out with a 100+ QB rating in this offense though with all these weapons, solid run game and good Oline. Fuck the rookie crap shoot then

Here is the next crop

Quarterback
C.J. Stroud, Ohio State
Bryce Young, Alabama
Will Levis, Kentucky
Tyler Van Dyke, Miami
Devin Leary, NC State
Stroud was one of the most efficient quarterbacks in college football last season. Young is an instinctual and impromptu playmaker who makes good decisions. Levis is a strong-armed quarterback with plus mobility. Van Dyke has great size for the position, never panics and throws with touch down the field. Leary was a productive player last season. His passes have good zip and the ball placement is usually good.

Last edited:
For a trade up into the top 10, it's better if the Rams are picking earlier. No matter which QB they want. The 2023 QB class better not be like the 2022 QB class

I hope Goff just balls out with a 100+ QB rating in this offense though with all these weapons, solid run game and good Oline. Fuck the rookie crap shoot then

Here is the next crop

Quarterback
C.J. Stroud, Ohio State
Bryce Young, Alabama
Will Levis, Kentucky
Tyler Van Dyke, Miami
Devin Leary, NC State
Stroud was one of the most efficient quarterbacks in college football last season. Young is an instinctual and impromptu playmaker who makes good decisions. Levis is a strong-armed quarterback with plus mobility. Van Dyke has great size for the position, never panics and throws with touch down the field. Leary was a productive player last season. His passes have good zip and the ball placement is usually good.

What about Colin Kaepernick from UNLV?

Has anybody drafted him yet?

Crazy to say this about a rookie but i think our success specifically on offense could be heavily dependent on how soon Jameson Williams gets to 100%. He could honestly add 3 wins to this team in my opinion because he could change the offense THAT much.

Last edited:
Crazy to say this about a rookie but i think our success specifically on offense could be heavily dependent on how soon Jameson Williams gets to 100%. He could honestly add 3 wins to this team in my opinion because he could change the offense THAT much.

Which is crazy. Chark, Reynolds, Hock, Swift, St Brown. All these guys can play well. Chark is literally just an injury risk, talent for sure there.

Oline looks great on paper too. Still haven't seen Decker, Jackson, Ragnow, Vaitai and Sewell all on the field at same time. Ragnow out by the time Decker can back too. Just Ragnow, Decker, Sewell I think together will really help us.

And creative OC.

We are all excited about this offense, even with freaking Goff at QB. That is impressive job by Holmes

you're nuts. He might be good but no WR has that kind of impact on a team.

you're nuts. He might be good but no WR has that kind of impact on a team.

i know its crazy lol...but if youtube scout the way i do go look up what Chark can do on the outside if he has a 1v1 match up. He hasnt had that since LSU and he would be literally 5 yards past his guy. He wont have that here until Jameson is healthy and coverage shifts. IFFFFFFFFFFFFF everyone is healthy this offense now has everything you need. Speed with Jameson. Down field threat with Chark. St Brown and Hock working underneath. Swift ability to make a big play in screen and flat. Everyone stays healthy and it will give us a true lens into if Goff can be a QB or not. If not....we get one in next years draft.

Back