Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions are Favorites?!

mhughes0021

Just read that after 24 consecutive weeks of being the underdogs, were actually favored to win this week. If i knew how to put money on a game i might think about dropping $100 on Washington lmao.

For what it's worth, the last time they were a favorite, they lost 20-0.

I don't think I will touch this game. Gun to my head and I would probably take the Lions and give the 1.5

Annnnnnd Lions 4 of 5 starting Oline is hurt (Decker, Jackson, Ragnow and Vaitai/Kraemer)

And Swift missed practice

Are we still the favorites?

Last edited:
It?s the NFL, everyone is hurt and dealing w injuries.

The entire oline. I dont think so Tim

Lions are missing 7 starters plus like 4 key backups
Washington is missing 2 starters

Last edited:
Washington QB is garbage. I?m sure he will light up our defense. Hope not.

We have the 1st and 9th picks currently in next year's draft!

Wednesday practice reports are worthless, I wouldn?t read to much into it.

Wednesday practice reports are worthless, I wouldn?t read to much into it.

Does not practice matters more than limited. Agree there is a big limit to what it tells you. Enough of an injury to put in on a report is a big deal though. Especially for Swift (knee) who is injury prone. Brockers (knee) with Levi already out. And then Ragnow (groin), Decker (calf) and Jackson (finger) with Vaitai (back)/Kraemer (back) out, having to power through already in Week 2.

We'll see how they progress.

And what's with all the back injuries. Need to take a long look at this training and medical staffs

A-Mon Ra St. Brown ?We feel like we are the underdog in every game because of the history of this program??

Yes. Maybe that?s because for the last two years anyway, being the underdog literally is the history of the program.

Does not practice matters more than limited. Agree there is a big limit to what it tells you. Enough of an injury to put in on a report is a big deal though. Especially for Swift (knee) who is injury prone. Brockers (knee) with Levi already out. And then Ragnow (groin), Decker (calf) and Jackson (finger) with Vaitai (back)/Kraemer (back) out, having to power through already in Week 2.

We'll see how they progress.

And what's with all the back injuries. Need to take a long look at this training and medical staffs

Decker and Brockers back to practice

Kraemer to IR

Ragnow and Swift still out

Jackson now out

More worrisome now. This team is going to have no OGs left.

Ragnow officially out. got paid...time to take his weeks off. Just like last year.

Last edited:
Decker and Brockers back to practice

Kraemer to IR

Ragnow and Swift still out

Jackson now out

More worrisome now. This team is going to have no OGs left.

I think I know what happened.. The Detroit Tigers sent their elite crack medical team to the Lions.

Back