Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions bring in 24

Why is Tiki and TO flabbergasted?

Is this normal, just bring in a bunch of guys and hope someone sticks?

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Why is Tiki and TO flabbergasted?

prob because all these other scrubs are getting looks but not either of them.

but then again those guys are known lockerroom cancers

I'm surprised why they'd bring a P in or even WR's. They seem set there. Unless maybe for special teams.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I'm surprised why they'd bring a P in or even WR's. They seem set there. Unless maybe for special teams.

Yeah I was surprised to see that too.

adam86107 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I'm surprised why they'd bring a P in or even WR's. They seem set there. Unless maybe for special teams.

Yeah I was surprised to see that too.

Maybe it's one of those things where you audition some guys now in case something happens down the road???

I know if K Smith is brought back, some might have a coronary.

[color=#006400 said:

Actually Donahue hasn't been very solid this season...he is 27th in the league w/ an average of 42 yds per punt.

He has also had several really low punts which put a TON of pressure on the covering team to get down the field fast.

I am not surprised that they brough in a punter...even if they weren't seriously considering signing him, it should at the very least send a message to Donahue that he needs to step his game up.

I agree with that somewhat. There have been a couple games where he was straight down awful. Rookie jitters maybe.

I just noticed they're bringing in a QB. Maybe Stanton's on notice.

There is nothing to read into this. Its a bye week and they are updating their short list of players they will look at if someone gets injured. Teams do it all the time.

detroit1811 said:
There is nothing to read into this. Its a bye week and they are updating their short list of players they will look at if someone gets injured. Teams do it all the time.

Shhhh

Let people think they're doing a complete overhaul of a 6-2 team mid-season.

Obvious they're not doing a complete overhaul but I think there's more to it than that.

Romneybot said:
detroit1811 said:

Shhhh

I don't think anyone believes that at all.

adam86107 said:
Romneybot said:
Shhhh

I don't think anyone believes that at all.

I'm disappointed in you, I thought you've been on the Lions board longer.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Why is Tiki and TO flabbergasted?

And now it's being reported that TO has a warrant out against him for missing a child support court date.

Back