Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions-Falcons London Game starts @ 9:30am Eastern

That's awesome. I usually wake up around 9-10am on Sundays and drive myself insane before kick off.

I'm one of the 6:30 folks, but that means I can have coffee and donuts while I wake up to football.

I kinda dig it.

I'm going to the game in London 2:30 game time?

holy shit...I will be deer hunting in Wyoming that weekend. Kickoff at 7:30AM for me!

Fk, but thanks to no day-light savings time in Arizona I can sleep until 7:30. Sweet.

Edit: Oh shit, never-mind. That's next season in October - fuckin' 6:30am. Who thought of that plan.

Last edited:
Fk, but thanks to no day-light savings time in Arizona I can sleep until 7:30. Sweet.

Edit: Oh shit, never-mind. That's next season in October - fuckin' 6:30am. Who thought of that plan.

I think everyone will have changed back to standard time by then...? I could be wrong.

Oh well. I have an automatic coffee machine. I'll wake up to a fresh pot. No worries.

I think everyone will have changed back to standard time by then...? I could be wrong.

Oh well. I have an automatic coffee machine. I'll wake up to a fresh pot. No worries.

That's what I said, before the clock changes so we're 3 hours from Michigan. In any event unless my back acts up and can't sleep well I'm probably waking up at half-time.

DVR it if you want to sleep in. Sunday Ticket you can record games too.

And 8 in the morning is not sleeping in, its just sleeping.

Wife's gonna be pissed if I start getting bombed that early

Last edited:
Back