Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions Hire Anthony Lynn as OC

Well heck after that press conference by Campbell I’m not holding my breath that this will be any different then the last regime.

Well heck after that press conference by Campbell I?m not holding my breath that this will be any different then the last regime.

How many times have you wanted a certain guy at the Gm spot or HC job that were being interviewed and yet they all sucked. No worries, we've all had that. I wanted Gym Shorts. How could this be any worse. Just enjoy the ride as Grandy once said. I'm going in with an open mind.

Campbell came across as a intense idiot to me. Come on Mitch the guy was not a word smith out there. Kicking them in the teeth. Give me a break. I get that he was excited in becoming a head coach but there are ways to conduct yourself in front of camera's, and what he did was a complete failure. I guess there is nowhere to go but up !

Last edited:
At least they finally hired someone with some experience. This team is going to be trash for the next couple of seasons. I guess let these new guys learn on the job and hopefully in year 3 they will have finally built a contender instead of just putting a band-aid on it every year.

At least they finally hired someone with some experience. This team is going to be trash for the next couple of seasons. I guess let these new guys learn on the job and hopefully in year 3 they will have finally built a contender instead of just putting a band-aid on it every year.

It's a good plan. Wait 'til AR is out of GB...no reason to try to win the division with him there...especially with Matt as the QB.

Lions fans give up after 2 years though

Lions fans give up after 2 years though

Not true, when was the last time this team had a full rebuild? Matt Millen. He was given a ton of time and fans finally turned on the team. I gave up on Quintricia after 2 years but Quinn was here longer and hired his buddy that turned a winning team into dogshit.

Not true, when was the last time this team had a full rebuild? Matt Millen. He was given a ton of time and fans finally turned on the team. I gave up on Quintricia after 2 years but Quinn was here longer and hired his buddy that turned a winning team into dogshit.

Many wanted caldwell gone after 2015. Many happy to see change inn 2018 then turned on patricia before last season

The lions will look awful for 2 years and everyone will turnnon campbell..some.did already due to a press conference

Last edited:
Many wanted caldwell gone after 2015. Many happy to see change inn 2018 then turned on patricia before last season

The lions will look awful for 2 years and everyone will turnnon campbell..some.did already due to a press conference

They shouldn?t look awful after two years. This is the nfl. It doesn?t take long to rebuild.

Yes they should. Without a qb they will

No they shouldn?t at all. Draft correctly, sign players to fit, improve the young talent.

First year - terrible
2nd year - huge improvement(compete for playoffs)
3rd year - playoff team and should be contending for division title

No they shouldn?t at all. Draft correctly, sign players to fit, improve the young talent.

First year - terrible
2nd year - huge improvement(compete for playoffs)
3rd year - playoff team and should be contending for division title

Do we win any playoff games in your scenario? I'll take those over a division title.

Do we win any playoff games in your scenario? I'll take those over a division title.

why are you rooting for a Lions' playoff win? You should be like LKP, rooting for Matt to have success wherever he goes, not the Lions. :lmao:

why are you rooting for a Lions' playoff win? You should be like LKP, rooting for Matt to have success wherever he goes, not the Lions. :lmao:

He's not the only one. I visited Reddit (yes, it's toxic) and they had a poll and it was pretty even weather rooting for Lions or Stafford.

It would be nice! I was mainly trying to point out I don?t think it should take over 2+ years to put a winning football team on the field.

Back