Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions lowball George Johnson Bucs sign him to 3 year offer sheet

Only thing that'll stop them is if they run into bad weather. That's it.

Only thing that'll stop them is if they run into bad weather. That's it.

We'll have home field in palyoffs and play at Stl and at No in December. At Chi we proved we can win there. No stopping us.

The real question: Just how many Super Bowls will this team win?

#LionsDynasty

The real question: Just how many Super Bowls will this team win?

#LionsDynasty

Stafford is 27 now, so he could have 10 more years before he retires. In that case, 10 Superbowls is the answer. I would say more, but don't want to be greedy.

Most said .500 and mediocre defense

There was one shining star that said 11-5 and a top defense. Was even ridiculed for comparing to seattle.mthen we outperformed seattle. I deserve praise

You deserve praise...so here it is.

"What a nice, smart little boy you are. Now, go sit at the kiddie table with your little friends...grown-ups are talking."

You deserve praise...so here it is.

"What a nice, smart little boy you are. Now, go sit at the kiddie table with your little friends...grown-ups are talking."

I am the only logical grown up here.

If by logical you mean bat shit crazy.

I look at every scenario when it occurs and get all the facts. I'm informed. You guys just blindly hate Mayhew and Stafford and underrate our defense (especially the back 7).

Back