Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions Packers predictions

They said Calib Haney was good based on one playoff game. And Kolb who got a huge contract. I'm not sure anyone can say for certain that Flynn is a decent QB.

When he was put in after Cutler got hurt all I heard was, Haney played well in the playoffs. Now granted I don't see 13 passes in 20 attempts for 153 yards and 1 TD, with 2 interceptions very good but others have.

I think we will win this game as GB will be resting guys. I still think our team can play with anybody and they could make some noise in the playoffs no matter who they face as long as they steer clear of penalties. There are some matchups that are obviously preferred though.

michiganmania said:
I think we will win this game as GB will be resting guys. I still think our team can play with anybody and they could make some noise in the playoffs no matter who they face as long as they steer clear of the Saints in the Superdome. There are some matchups that are obviously preferred though.

Fixed

Halftime - 20-10 Packers

Final - 30-27 Lions

I also think we have a significant injury. Don't know who, just think a starter has an injury that forces him to miss AT LEAST the first playoff game in Dallas. But that player will play in the conference semi's.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Game motto: FUCK 1991.

I like it!!!

laugh.png

Maize&Cheese304 said:
I wish the packers would have traded flynn. Instead he'll end up in seatle or somewhere else.

Why do you want your 7th rounder back?

I REALLY don't see this going well for us with the predicted weather...

New Years Day
Windy. Cloudy. Light snow likely in the morning...then a chance of snow showers in the afternoon. Up to an inch of accumulation possible...bringing the total accumulation to 1 to 2 inches. Highs 31 to 34 early...then slowly falling temperatures. West wind 25 to 35 mph with gusts to around 50 mph. Chance of snow 70 percent.

Forecast for Green Bay tomorrow.

MalFunkShun said:
I REALLY don't see this going well for us with the predicted weather...

New Years Day
Windy. Cloudy. Light snow likely in the morning...then a chance of snow showers in the afternoon. Up to an inch of accumulation possible...bringing the total accumulation to 1 to 2 inches. Highs 31 to 34 early...then slowly falling temperatures. West wind 25 to 35 mph with gusts to around 50 mph. Chance of snow 70 percent.

Forecast for Green Bay tomorrow.

Fine by me...in case they end up back there in two weeks. Get accustomed to bad weather.

Oh...and Fuck 1991.

Back