Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions Sign Josh Hill

detroit1811

Every new regime it’s always the same, only work with teams and sign guys from teams you were previously with and are familiar with, this means rams chargers and saints this cycle. Not that there is anything wrong with that per say and certainly not unique. It’s just a copy cat league is all, do something original

Last edited:
Good that it is 3 teams not one..also the big things that maters really is draft

Williams and Hill can do things well..but so could Collins, Shelton, Harmon, Flowers

If you think about it, our best players on defense were from the patriots. Its when quinn strayed nick williams, trufant, jessie james,vaitai, christian jones or drafted poorly to fit a mold tavai, harris that shit hit the fan. Or got cute and moved Walker to box safety. Or had Davis in wrong scheme drafted for 4 3. Or young guys got injured Hand, Bryant, J Owkara, Flowers. Or old guys Lang and Mike Daniels..or big fas injured trufant or vaitai

Williams can win deep balls and produce as number 2, josh hill can block..and both cheap..the "hey i coached you before" can get you a discount sans jamie collins

Last edited:
New Detroit Lions TE Josh Hill delivered on son's request: Go to a place where it snows

https://sports.yahoo.com/lions-te-josh-hill-delivered-193422675.html

When Josh Hill told his oldest son he was being released by the only NFL team he's played for, the New Orleans Saints, he was greeted with surprising enthusiasm.

"He was excited," Hill said Tuesday. "He said, 'Let’s go somewhere where there’s snow. I’m tired of this heat down here.' And I was like, 'All right, we’ll see.' So I guess his wish was granted. He’s going to see some snow.'"

Last edited:
Back