Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions signing Boldin for 1year

jdeb

Adds depth, like this move as I think he may have some left in the tank.

Ah, beat me to it by a minute or two. Good signing. I'd still like to see a ton of snaps for TJ Jones. Does this enable the Lions to move Tate to the slot more. I honestly don't get the point of this signing. Can't believe this is a depth move, because I doubt Boldin signs to be a depth guy. What's everybody else thinking?

Definitely a reliable depth move. My guess is him and Jones make the team. May keep Fuller as well for special teams. Jay Lee and the rest probably looking for a team or practice squad.

Just a reliable guy, that will get some looks, but doesn't need to be the man. Solid move.

Just a reliable guy, that will get some looks, but doesn't need to be the man. Solid move.

What brewer said......

Should come in and become the instant #3 or #4, get some looks, move the chains. Gives the youngsters another guy to learn from. Good move.

Good leader and most importantly that big body possession receiver they needed.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Wish we could go back and draft him instead of Rogers. Love this signing though, maybe my favorite this off season.

This gives the Lions 2 WRs that were all over 800 yards last season. That's a pretty solid trio.

Back