Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions Team Notes Thread at 1 year mark

kalinecountry

Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Boston Celtics
One year ago today, the idea of a Lions team notes was requested.

I wasn't sure I could do it along with the Tigers team notes, Musician's Birthdays on twitter, and my daily life.
Some days are easier to do this than other days.

If all of you, that is those who read And those who do not, would be kind enough to answer any or all of the questions.

1. Do you like having Lions news in one easy to read daily thread.

2. How often do you read?

3. Do you have any suggestions to improve. pro and con.

4. If you don't follow can you give a reason why?

Last edited:
1. Yes

2. Almost every day but more often in the day before and after a game.

3. You've done a good job of expanding sources, no complaints.

4. I wish I could send you a gift card for cigars or something. You do good work and I'm grateful for the time you take to make this board a nice place to visit.

1. Yes
2. Much
3. Perfecto
4. Follow, and I agree with Sgg - you deserve something. Though the only thing I can offer is my thanks. So thank you..

Despite my hiatus, I was an avid reader before it and now back at it, so:

1. Absolutely, perhaps what I like most about it.

2. Multiple times a day, every day. I don't read every article that's posted, but it sure beats scouring the interwebs.

3. There's really nothing bad about it and not really sure what you could do to make it better. Maybe you could provide hot, top less women to read the articles aloud to me?

4. Only a chump wouldn't follow and elrod's no chump.

1. Love it
2. Every day almost every link
3. Second the hot topless audiobooks idea
4. Follow and I too wish I could do something to express my gratitude

Love the format, I'm a daily reader. Been following your Tigers page for about 10 years now and have always wished somebody would do the same for the Lions. Your dedication is much appreciated, thank you.

Articles have value. I am a lions maniac and have read most articles by the time i see these but every now and then i see a new interesting one. Keep up the good work

I don't follow the Lions team notes thread like I do the Tigers. I am a casual Lions fan. I love your Tigers notes thread...keep that going!

Thankyou guys for taking the time to post and answer my questions.

The kind words are also much appreciated!!

I will continue to do both for as long as I am able.

Back