Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions to sign TE Jesse James

Backloaded deals for sure for flowers, coleman and james. Flowers really backloaded. Smart because cap rises and you can carryover to gain more cap next year too

Backloaded deals for sure for flowers, coleman and james. Flowers really backloaded. Smart because cap rises and you can carryover to gain more cap next year too

Congrats, you can read the article and regurgitate.

Didnt read them. I just know

I'm sure by now you realize there is not one single member of this board who thinks you know a thing about football, and not one single member who puts any stock into anything you say.

So, that being the case, I wonder why you still bother?

You literally responded to an article with the exact same thing the article said, and when it was pointed out, you claimed you didn't read the article you were responding to. I mean.. how damn dumb is you dawg?

I didnt read it dumbass..i used spotrac to see the cap hits

Already knew it was backloaded even before thr deals were signed. It how it works for nfl deals..backloaded alot

If they backloaded all these deals and leave 20+ mil in cap space they are dumber than i thought. Why would you purposely handicap yourself in the future when you have the space now? That would make zero sense.

If they backloaded all these deals and leave 20+ mil in cap space they are dumber than i thought. Why would you purposely handicap yourself in the future when you have the space now? That would make zero sense.

Cap space carries over. And rises. You should read this article

Cap space carries over. And rises. You should read this article

Wait i thought you didn't read the article ? lmao damn i was with ya till this little hiccup , even tho you smacked that tool Hughes

Last season, only 5 TEs in the NFL averaged at least 14.0 yards/reception on 30+ receptions:
- @Lions TE @JJames18_
- @Patriots TE @RobGronkowski
- @49ers TE @gkittle46
- @Buccaneers TE @TheRealOjHoward
- @Ravens TE @Mandrews_81

I didnt read the article. I dont even know what article ink was talking about

I do know everything was backload. Coleman now too..3 milliom, 9, 11, 11. Very backloaded for him too

Last edited:
The Lions have made the Jesse James signing official. The tight end received a four-year, $22.6 million contract including a $7.145 million signing bonus and $10.5 million guaranteed -- all fully guaranteed. His guaranteed money runs out after the 2020 season. He has $1.2 million escalators worked into his contract for 2021 and 2022 based on playing time, receptions, yards and touchdowns. He also has a voidable year in the deal in 2023. Each of the four years of the deal also have a $50,000 workout bonus.
espn

Back