Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions, vikings , And Packers Schedules

biggunsbob

Lions 9-4

@ Giants 8-4
@ Cowboys 11-1
Packers 7-6

Vikings 7-6

Colts 6-7
@ packers 7-6
Bears 3-10

Packers 7-6

@ Chicago 3-10.
Minnesota 7-6.
@ Detroit 9-4.

Last edited:
Really would be nice to win these next two games Packers and a bears are must wins.

We beat the Bears and the Packers, I think the division is ours. I don't see the Vikings winning 4 of the next 5, and I don't see the Packers winning 5 more games.

Last edited:
Lions have given up 20 PPG or less in 7 games of 11. 4-3 in these games. Damn offense against Houston, Chicago and Titans let Detroit down. Houston has solid defense and Bears D was better earlier in year. Titans are bad defense.

Allowed 23 against Philly in a win scoring 24. Eagles are 14th in offensive PPG. 23 is decent. Eagles are 4th in PPG defense (all hail Schwartzy). Detroit scoring 24 somewhat impressive but Big Play Slay won that game

Allowed 28 against Rams was bad but Detroit won the shootout. Lions scored 31. Rams have 5th ranked PPG defense. Detroit scoring 31 impressive

31 and 35 at Pack and at Colts. Early in season when they were healthier those teams had good offenses (ie Lacy). Pack is 10th and Colts are 11th in PPG offense. Colts will drop without Luck. Packers missing Lacy. Lions won one shootout out of two against bad defenses

Detroit scored 22 and 16 against Vikings. Detroit defense stepped up big and the offense did late in both games. Vikings are 2nd in PPG defense. Two huge clutch wins by Detroit

Ten is 7th in PPG offense. Detroit held them 16. (though they lost)
Wash 8th in PPG offense. Detroit held them to 17.

8 good defensive days for Detroit. 3 bad (at Colts, at Packers, Rams)

5 good offensive days (at Colts, at Pack, Rams, Phi, at Min)
Wash and Min were almost bad but wins. Clutch late offense
4 bad offensive days (Ten, at Chi, at Hou and Jax (got ST and int return for TDs). And they feel even worse because all but Houston have bad defenses. Houston is tough at home and Lions lost there

Lions play good offense against good defenses (or good enough considering the defenses they face are good). Lions played bad offense against bad defenses (sans Houston).

Last edited:
at Saints Lions face the 3rd PPG offense
Bears 31st PPG offense and missing Jeffrey and Long and maybe Cutler
at Giants 22nd PPG O
Dallas 4th in PPG offense
GB 10th

Detroit's defense will be tested in the last 5. Hope the strong play continues

Last edited:
New Orleans 30th PPG defense
Bears 18th (and lost Freeman)
Giants 11th in PPG D
Cowboys 10th
Packers 27th PPG D

Should be easier for Lions offense in last 5. They better score some points and stop playing bad offense against bad defenses.

Last edited:
Beat the Bears and Packers and find a way to get one of those 3 road games. Do that and 10-6 should be good enough for this division.

Beat the Bears and Packers and find a way to get one of those 3 road games. Do that and 10-6 should be good enough for this division.

I agree this is what we need to do. Because I definitely see the Vikings winning four out of their last five, the way the schedule is set up. Good thing we own the tie breaker.

I agree this is what we need to do. Because I definitely see the Vikings winning four out of their last five, the way the schedule is set up. Good thing we own the tie breaker.

Cowboys and game at Lambeau. Two losses are probable for the Vikings. I think they could lose at Jax too if Jax offense wakes up. Jax D playing better.

Lions have a nice lead. at Saints is a big game. Detroit beat Saints in 2014 and 2015. Keep it going.

I predict the vikings will upset the cowboys next Thursday.

vikings will finish 10-6

If the Lions can beat NO, CHI and GB (all winnable games) the Div will be theirs for the first time in 23 years at 10-6

Guys, this is the Lions were taking about... Don't get to excited yet. Based on their history... I'm just saying.

I predict the vikings will upset the cowboys next Thursday.

vikings will finish 10-6

If the Lions can beat NO, CHI and GB (all winnable games) the Div will be theirs for the first time in 23 years at 10-6

You got Paypal? I'll bet you $100 the Vikings don't beat the Cowboys.

You got Paypal? I'll bet you $100 the Vikings don't beat the Cowboys.

Yeah, those losses to us SHOULD deflate them. And Dallas is a better version of us with a really good oline. Minnesota gets stomped in my book

The Vikings offense blows.. Not sure how they started 5-0. If the Lions don't win the division I'd be surprised. With that said, they better win some playoff games or it's a bad season.

Maybe the offense is better than we think and it's just billy jim bob Caldwell insisting on being all conservative play not to lose before turning it back up only when they have to?

Last edited:
Back